When Will Ayumu Make His Move? - Vol. 6 Ch. 77 - The 77th move

Group Leader
What's nuts is that Ayumu is so good at kendo she never even managed to land a point on him.

Dex-chan lover
The reason I hate this new character is that she treats anyone she defeated as a lesser person. Not just a winner lording over a loser, but a human lording over trash.

I couldn't care less about her feelings or goals, she's fucking trash.

Double-page supporter
Oh my, i thought they would turn out to be birds of a feather with these self imposed rules. Whatever helps you get closer to the confession. Urushi shared so much with her, wow.

Group Leader
oh my, I'm a little pissed when kendo girl was been rude, but throughout previous and this chap I guess I'm kinda like her

well... thats a clever way to make me stop hating on rin
but... a love triangle... uhhh

I'm normally all for love triangles, and I really want to get behind this, but she was just such a mean-spirited character in the last few chapters. Maybe she'll improve with time? I sure hope so.

Love triangle?
I must be blind, cause I didnt see any romantic feeling between kendo girl and the guy.

Dex-chan lover
This is the best set up the mangaka could have chosen. Now he can continue this manga as long as he wants without any serious development ever being necessary.

Dex-chan lover
Rin helping all the main characters to achieve their dreams while still fighting for hers, understanding and respecting Ayumu's feelings because she recognises herself in them despite it goes against her, the series confirming itself NOT goin in a HAREM direction,...
Hope someone will finally understand how great an addition Rin has always been, making the story more dynamic and helping deepen our understanding of Ayumu.

When the opening page says "Following in his footsteps... even now" followed with Rin asking Urushi if she is into Ayumu, I was kind of hoping for a slightly different love triangle...

Obviously, at this point Rin won't be able to score a point on Ayumu so I don't think this is going to be a true love triangle, but I bet when Ayumu gets to where it seems he can beat Urushi then Rin request a kendo match from Ayumu for thanks, somehow score a point, then confess and get turned down.

Are we sure Ayumu is the senpai she liked? If he knew how her personality changes after defeating someone, maybe she defeated him as well at some point. Maybe it was another senpai.

Contributor
Well if this chapter doesn't perfectly illustrate why the "I'll make up an arbitrary goal to achieve before confessing" almost always ends in you missing your chance...

Users who are viewing this thread