When Winter Comes to the Way Station - Ch. 34 - Hyung

Group Leader
The sweet, comfy train ride is now over. Get ready for a long, downward slide on an irritating, over-used, clichéd storytelling route. Enter the curse of unimaginative writing in romance stories:
the older "brother" who tries to steal his younger brother's girlfriend.

Group Leader
@FredFriendly Even though I’m gonna continue to tl this series, I completely agree with you. I really liked the beginning with its super cute romance and wish the artist kept it shorter. It’s her first series so I’m guessing that’s why she wanted to make it longer? But ya we’ll see how it plays out...

Group Leader
@sunflowersuns It's a shame that many (if not most) authors rely on such over-used, clichéd storytelling. After so many chapters they seem to run out of original ideas and what was once a cute, adorable romance devols into the usual angst-ridden crap. I spent 4 years scanlating Koi Inu and only stopped because of a DMCA from comico.jp. However, it was actually a blessing in disguise because what was once my very favorite romance toon has now become the one I detest the most. At least you only have a hundred more chapters to go. Thanks for your hard work!

Fed-Kun's army
i really like the stationmaster, he's just so optimistic and a positive vibes only kind of person

Users who are viewing this thread