When You Sleep - Oneshot

jesus... i feel bad for him... that has to be awful living, seeing her everywhere. idk why but this just hit different

Dex-chan lover
@Asphodelos He's a heavy sleeper and she woke up earlier is all. Last few pages is showing that he's agreeing to be willfully ignorant of the situation to continue their relationship. He's pretty much giving her the go ahead to give him more "dreams".
Edit: @youdontknowwho I wouldn't go as far as saying she's spiking him. He clearly has a drinking problem when even his coworkers scold him to stop troubling his family. He probably get's drunk every night and conks out. This is a normal routine for many alcoholics.

Power Uploader
Some telling details here. The guy emphasizing how much his niece looks like her mom might suggest that he had a crush on the mom long ago and that's why he can't help but be attracted to the girl .
@Torappu Also uncle is a drinker so it's possible for the niece to spike his drinks to keep him sleeping through the nights. On page 10, uncle said he would have another drink but actually poured it down the drain behind the girl's back.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that he cums outside implies that he is aware this isn't a dream otherwise cumming inside would have no consequences.

This hentai is so sophisticated I love it

Dex-chan lover
This is making me feel sad. But I like this. It's not the cookie cutter blind hentai.

Users who are viewing this thread