Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - In the clubroom, With my classmates, And my decision.

Dex-chan lover
Why Mizuguchi seem to be jealous lately ? I know she love Yori as reveal in the extra (which was strange btw, don't make such breaking reveal in extra) but in the first chapters she was rather supportive and don't seem to had problems with Yori being in love with Kino, like someone who know that their loved one can't love them back but decide to support them because they just want to see their loved one happy even if it's with someone else but now Mizuguchi seem hurt each time Yori talk about making Kino fall in love with her and make her support like someone who don't have a choice and do it even if it's hurtful to them. What explain this change of heart and why ? Are we really going downthe love triangle way ? Speaking of Kino, I don't really understand her thinking in the end. Does she mean she can't say to Yori that she love her because the love she talking about is not the romantic one and it will hurt Yori ?

Edit : Seriously i made this comment and it bug out.I'm a bit angry

@Lilliwyt Jealousy is a bitch, when you get it, you can't help it, EVEN if you logically understand and support the pair yourself, your feelings care not about for your logic. In the end she does reign those in on her own, as you saw, and there was no problem.

And Kino. Well, you see, Kino uses the word love (Suki, most likely) way too freely, this is bound not only to cause misunderstandings but even bad feelings between the parts if not careful. She didn't know that, which led to the start of this manga, now she does, which leads to her being extra careful around that word. Because it would be rude, plain and simple. When someone tells you that they love you, but they NEVER mean it in a romantic way, the day they actually do mean it like that you just won't believe it, because you're already disappointed from all the previous ones: It loses its inherent value. No one, ever, likes empty words.

In short, Mizuguchi be jelly and can't help it because feelings are a bitch and Kino does not want to belittle the "Love" that Yori is so desperately trying to convey to her by using the same word to talk about something different.

Aggregator gang
Love is just gonna happen so suddenly without warning. So it'l take more than 500 chapters waiting

Contributor
@Tromend I thought the whole world knew, by now, that the Japanese "suki" is quite ambiguous and they use literally every time, so it would be really hard not to use it. Keep in mind that Japanese is quite the "concise" language, so going roundabout would feel VEERY weird.

Double-page supporter
@Lilliwyt

Ignoring that she loves Yori and probably has some jealously, who wouldn't. Would you want your friend to be dragged along in some ambiguous relationship in the chance that they might end up having their feelings reciprocated? I think of course you would have doubts, even if you didn't have romantic feelings for them.

So I think it is a mix of jealously and just wanting the best for her friend.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I dont mind whoever yori ended up with. Be kino or mizuguchi
I just want her to be happy

Pledge to protect that smile!!

Dex-chan lover
Yuu version 2.0 spotted.
Now we're talking. let's see how the author will make the development between this two.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah yeah love and all that but....... . KAORI WITH HER EYES OPEN !!! O_O that's the real deal

Mizuguchi is honestly in the right for the way she has been acting, these types of relationships are almost never healthy and it's probably for the best to not want your friend getting caught up in one. There arent many things worse than trying your hardest trying to have someone fall for you only to have them eventually just go "lul on second thought I don't think I'll ever like you more than a friend".

Double-page supporter
Well... I bet that Mizuguchi will be the one who confront with Kino about her 'love' and Yori about her feeling. She may be supportive but even her supportive side will go away if Kino keep stalling to accept Yori's feeling because of her so-called 'love'. She will probably threaten Kino that she will steal Yori away if Kino keep stalling. And... Drama happened... Kino finally recognized and confessed her love to Yori while Mizuguchi became Sayaka version 2.0...

Fed-Kun's army
@Yaboimags The funny thing about this, in manga. If there is a romance tag we are getting some damn romance, it isn't real life :) so even if it isn't the people we want in the end its still yuri love!

It does kind of feel like Kino is stringing Yori along. I know it's not going to happen, but I think I prefer Mizuguchi and Yori together.

Dex-chan lover
Himari you're gonna realize you love her after you lose her and see Aki makin a move on Yori when shes depressed we can all smell it from 100,000 miles away ....

I like Aki that beauty mark is sexy but well its her own fault slept on making a move.

Users who are viewing this thread