Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - A Movie, A Date, and Misunderstandings

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAHHHH MY KOKORO!!TOO MUCH SUGAR FOR MY HEART.Wholesome chapter❤though Not gonna lie,I almost shouted "goddammit yori you useless lesbian !!" halfway of this chapter,I'm glad she managed to make a good comeback*_*.
Pulling her shit together.thumbs up yori!
I love how they're so honest with each other,especially hino always confront what she feels to fix the drama quickly as possible.this is the key of a strong relationship.COMMUNICATION BISHESSS.

Thank you for the translations❤

Go have as many first date as you like. Just maintain the fluff.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
These 2 don't act like fictional characters, they act like real human beings, which is really fresh. They're the only couple I know that actually talk to solve everything.

It's also amazing how it always loops back to pure fluff at the end of each chapter.

Double-page supporter
Misunderstandings that get cleared about because they communiciate ????? must be a miracle or smth

Fed-Kun's army
So dense... but in the bright side, that hug seemed so warm. I love that stuff.

Kino becomes more aggressive now that she becomes a couple with Yori XD nice~ need more!

this is too sweet to read but am still reading this its okay i will accept all of the sweetness and thanks for the new chapter!!

Fed-Kun's army
You know a couple is gonna go far when they can naturally talk out their problems as soon as they appear.

Fucking hell, when these two kiss, I'll instantly die.

Users who are viewing this thread