Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - A Movie, A Date, and Misunderstandings

I'll admit reading the name I thought id have to punch my sister to pent out frustration but sadly she gets to live another day...

But I wanna see more of the fluff moments before we get into the drama author! I have a feeling this is one of those calm before the storm chapters which are some of the best and worst chapters. Best cause' fluff. Worst cause' you have a feeling of dread throughout the chapter.

Double-page supporter
That was some way too real neutron star level of density. Gotta love it, thanks for the update as always <3

Yori is
so
DAMN
CUTE
I love me a rough and tough mature partner in a relationship who become absolutely frazzled in front of the person they like. I also definitely enjoy how she seems to be far more selective and aware of what she says vs Kino's ability to just state her moment to moment thoughts. The two have very different ways of conveying their shared feelings and it is just adorable <3

JAJDDHWOABDJDKRJ UPDAAAAAATE!
The possibility of me dying from too much sweetness of this manga is VERY. DAMN. HIGH.

Aggregator gang
We must teach this mysterious "communication" skill to other couples! Think of all the chapters full of needless angst and drama we could prevent!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I need more fullbody shots of woof-kino.

Drama avoided, thanks author.

Fed-Kun's army
This is how you tackle a misunderstanding! Communication at its finest, thank you author.

This was so fluffy and cute~~
Thank you for gracing us with an update.

Dex-chan lover
Ah time for one of my many monthly doses of yuri straight into the veins. Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread