Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - The Past, Songs, and a Secret

Dex-chan lover
I literally don't care about all these other people and their drama. Give me the mains back 😤

What a b*tch for real.
Acting cocky for no reason.

Why are not these types of girls who get hit on by those aggressive pick up artists?

Just take this girl, and do whatever you want with her.

Double-page supporter
That felt... cartoonishly evil, wtf kek. Still waiting for band fights a la jojo tho

Aggregator gang
I get that Shiho is being a jealous brat: she clearly (at least, clearly in my eyes) had at least a mild crush on Aki. I don't get why she quit the band so quickly. After she tore into the others, she couldn't take even the slightest bit of criticism?

And the funniest shit is: Shiho is picking on Mizuguchi , who's moving on from her crush on Yori and had a crush on her. I want the DRAMA!!! Mizuguchi show her you're over her and over Yori! Show tis bitche you don't listen to her crap anymore. One thing is make good music, the other is spite your friends that had your back #shihogohome

That bitch is so miserable he has to pick on others and pull them down to make herself feel and look good

Dex-chan lover
well pretty obvious that the Shiho likes Aki but realized Aki liked someone else which made her leave the group

but yeah figured as much but with that said this was a much better ch than last ch

also Aki really just needs to move on from her love for Yori already i know she is but needs to be fully gone

with that said this arc is good like i said before Aki is my fave and im glad the focus is on her

am looking forward to how this turns out

Shiho ain't that bad but she has horrible communication skills and Aki kinda overreacts ? Its not like shiho told her her dog died or sumthing , I don't get that shocked face

Fed-Kun's army
Reading this manga really leaves me thinking: could you imagine if Bang Dream had actual yuri and GL? It'd be sick! Well... probably.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she quit the band solely because she found out Aki liked Yori... anyways I actually like Shiho, she’s making things interesting in the story finally.

Dex-chan lover
So you discovered that your crush has a crush on someone else, so you throw that hissy fit and quit the band. Talk about being a petty person.

Gosh I seriously dislike the type of character like Shiho. Someone who pretended to be know-it-all, invincible person, yet the truth is that she's most likely been acting to guard her own feelings or some shit like that.
Meh. Got the wrong childhood education or something to be that terrible of a person. I don't care for her at all

Thank you for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread