Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - The Past, Songs, and a Secret

author really trying to force this pointless drama in with this cringy ass dialogue. what a fucking joke lmao.

Hope the shocked face is just Aki realizing she left the band because Aki had a crush and it wasn't on her, what a petty girl after all the talk about being serious. She doesn't deserve even leftovers.

Double-page supporter
oh god i need the fluff right now, hopefully next chapter will cover it

oh yeah
I'm excited for whats next

the relationship chart is really complicated now lol

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I dont know. This rivalry is so stupid, that last two chapters felt like this manga is going down for me from ~7 to 5. I guess I'm gonna drop it now, until it's too late to be dissapointed even more

Ooookay. Who has secretly fallen for whom now? I can't keep up anymore. Feels like anyone fallen for someone else. Hopefully when this drama arc is over, we get a new couple or two.

On one hand, I really love how there are all these scenes of characters talking out their problems and misunderstandings.

On the other hand, Shiho. What an absolute waste of time and space.

@ykyrlv agreed on the talking through the miscommunications. I really hope Shiho isn’t just a toxic person, and we find out what’s the cause of her being so negative since she does seem pretty hard-working and ambitious when it comes to her music.

Also, zero NTR policy. NTR once, and imma head out. Maybe it’ll end up well with Aki and Shiho; we’ll just have to see.

I ship more Aki x Yori 😭😭😭 Yori has a 'bottom' vibes, and so does Hima maybe that's why i don't ship them too much

Group Leader
What the fuck that Shiho girl want, she just waste of time, panel and space!

Users who are viewing this thread