Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Memories, Truth and Trust

Fed-Kun's army
lul, ppl wanting to excuse the tropey forced drama writing. It's fine to shift focus away from the main couple, but the execution here is just straight up bad and full of the usual drama tropes.

and yes, this is so predictable cliche of "oh she secretly loves her" and ensuing drama of "oh we'll be first and then you talk" just to end up in a place human beings can reach by talking -_- And we all know it's going to be shiko x aki in the end

rather the manga focused on the other members of the band instead of this... or if this was better written

Dex-chan lover
I'm just glad that after this arc Aki won't be lonely anymore (yes, I'm 99% sure that Shiho and Aki will end up together)

God I love how they draw the facial expressions, great chapter and thanks for translating!

Supporter
The artwork is so beautiful and I mean that. Omg, I am so excited for the next chapter to find out what happens. I hope the best for Aki and Shiho. I want to see them get together. The story is really oustanding. I love the developement of other characters and the Manga does just that

Dex-chan lover
“If we humiliate you, will you be honest with me about a matter that you find very personal and sensitive?”

"Yeah. I need to have a proper talk with Shiho." * Acts completely confrontational towards Shiho. *

What good writing.

Fed-Kun's army
@voidox couldn't have said it better myself. The best thing about this arc is that it's gonna end sooner or later. At least the art is still on point.

What better was is there to become friends again by humiliating that person at a festival? Can't find a weak spot to that plan. 🤔👀 Not that this tsundere is likeable at all, but still. Hopefully that second band is gone after this arc and won't pop up again.

Dex-chan lover
I really liked the other arcs better than this one. I can't get myself to care about the new character, who acts like a bitch, and I hate these sort of situations that are caused by misunderstandings or jealousy and are easily solvable by talking but then they don't even try and talk to solve it.

Dex-chan lover
I just want Aki and Shiho to go full enemies to lovers trope here

Dex-chan lover
Welp count me out, I started this series because of how cute the mc love life was, this is just getting outta hand at this point, now there's even band wars bruh,

I'll probably just continue when the anime adaptation starts

Dex-chan lover
Welp count me out, I started this series because of how cute the mc love life was, this is just getting outta hand at this point, now there's even band wars bruh,

I'll probably just continue when the anime adaptation starts
i have no memory of making this comment 😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread