Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 9 Ch. 43 - A Song I Want to Reach You

Dex-chan lover
Good, can we go back to the fluff of the main couple pretty please?
Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Shiho: "You've got a lot of nerve saying you want us to be together. Being with someone because they expressed their pathetic feelings after all this time is something only an idiot would do."
Narrator: "That's when Shiho realized she is, in fact, an idiot (affectionate)."

Dex-chan lover
I'm just glad the anime won't adapt this.
They might try to get to it eventually. Shiho and Aki are popular but yeah, likely not this season. Shiho and Aki are in the show (but Shiho's bandmates aren't I think), so who knows.

Last edited:
Supporter
I am so happy with how things are going for them. I was so rooting for the both of them. Unlike others I have really loved this side arc with Aki and Shiho. I so wanted them to be together, Thanks for a wonderful chapter and fpr the translation \o

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The ending of this arc was just awkward. And it was nice of the audience to not have a single person screaming "get a room!"

Dex-chan lover
Now that the shitshow is over I hope we get back to Himari and Yori, but I somehow doubt it.
The extras of Volume 8 seem to indicate that the next Arc might focus on... Miki (Aki's sister) and her Senpai's relationship. I'd personally be interested in that, but I can understand if many here would be disappointed by it.

hopefully this arc (which I think has lasted longer than the first one at this point) is finally fucking over...fingers crossed.
This Arc started back in Volume 4, and Chapter 43 is the fourth of Volume 9, so basically six volumes vs three.

my sense are tingling, this manga gonna get axed.
i mean, that's way to quick to resolve.
It's one of the best-selling series of its magazine, so don't worry about that.

Dex-chan lover
The extras of Volume 8 seem to indicate that the next Arc might focus on... Miki (Aki's sister) and her Senpai's relationship. I'd personally be interested in that, but I can understand if many here would be disappointed by it.

This Arc started back in Volume 4, and Chapter 43 is the fourth of Volume 9, so basically six volumes vs three.

It's one of the best-selling series of its magazine, so don't worry about that.
It's just a really weird thing that this series is so popular and I guess I'm happy for it's success (what with the anime and all) but like...I think it really either lost the plot or changed in a way no one was really expecting.
This series really feels like canonically it should have ended when Yor and Kino became an item.

Users who are viewing this thread