Whisper Me a Love Song

whaas with all this hate? I haven’t read the newest chapter (about to) I’m just thankful for the update so far.
Edit:
Yeah it’s drama but it’s not stupid drama. It’s exploring the full cast, and even if it’s nerve wracking I’m here for it.

There goes my wholesome yuri manga. 😭
Sneaky tsundere enters the ring. Guess Aki is only there to suffer. 😠

I'm so happy this has an official English translation c: I bought both available volumes already.

omgm..... she willingly left the band HERSELF but now shes coming back to spite them ?????? girl if you were so hurt ?????? then ??????? why are u ??? opening ???? old wounds ????????/

So finally my binge reading ends. And I have to wait until the next chapter is released.

Thank you for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
Read just the first chapter. SS girls, what a name. Did they get the Oberstgruppenführer's permission to start a group?

I expected wholesomeness music stuff (which I got) but this annoying as hell girl comes out of no where
and is insanely pretty when she gets mad at her old band for replacing her when shes the one that left by her own violation and was acting like a dick

Great series only one complaint
what the fuck is shiho’s problem? I don’t understand what she is even trying to achieve here

Anime Japan 2021
Manga we want to see animated
Slot No. 42 ささやくように恋を唄う (whisper me a love song)
Vote here
https://www.anime-japan.jp/main/ajranking/?fbclid=IwAR1wuPmUwo7j-gSlWtm9houX_-DpzjEdKeYQaiSL2WbjdLe41j30vGHYugs

Let’s hope it gets an anime

if this gets animated, I weirdly want Sasazaki Mami of SCANDAL to voice Asanagi, and Haruna to voice Shiho, and maybe Rina to voice Aki, then Tomomi to voice Haji.

Fed-Kun's army
@rhamesy
I hope not. Why though? Because the anime quality has been dropped horribly recently. Moreover, this is yuri we were talking about, the attention for it is terribly low. So there is no way we could have a good quality anime.

I'll just stick with manga for now.

@yurirei

I'm not sure if you watched YagaKimi or AdaShima yet but both were given great care regarding its animation. Citrus was a bit wonky though, and I haven't seen Fragtime yet. Kase-san also were animated beautifully.

Fed-Kun's army
@aries_lufir
I watched AdaShima. I agree the art is just acceptable. What is not acceptable is clunky animation. It has been happening a lot lately.

Users who are viewing this thread