Whispering You a Love Song - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.5 - Volume 3 extras

Dex-chan lover
DO IT FOR THE COVERRRRR

Hmmm... The sisters are on good terms, I was wondering if they were going to ever touch the subject back when Aki gave that ultimatum to Himari implying that she would take her away from her and then she left the home pretty shocked, and the imouto saw that (I would be concerned if my friend suddenly leaves after talking to my sister), I guess they'll just brush it off as nothing important because everything worked out at the end?

Fed-Kun's army
Big oof on Mizuguchi, there. Nothing like getting some unintentional salt in your wounds. Hopefully, the author lets her find a bit of happiness for herself.

Dex-chan lover
she exists just to suffer and i bet there will be more in store for her

Mizuguchi is in spain✨🥰 but s is silent🧚‍♀️🌈✨

Group Leader
@CrispyCkMoe Me too! Haha though I can't imagine her getting a Himari-like girlfriend, instead going for someone more like Yori and then it'll be funny when the four go on a double date lmao.

Dex-chan lover
ouch that really hurts sucks to see it happen but we all knew it would happen

as Aki was just the character to push forward the MCs and usually im cool with that but this time i just really dont like the MC couple this time but it is what it is

hopefully the upcoming chapters will focus on Aki and her finding someone amazing

Users who are viewing this thread