White Screen After Login in iOS 16.4.1 [Fixed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It opened the page before login in but after login in it got stuck in the white page with the link:

https://mangadex.org/auth/login?aft...4c7d4209.d61e1bfc-7e7f-43fa-b7ec-a90e5493f7df

Refreshing the page will lead you to the same link or even if you write mangadex.com it will still only load white page

Clearing website data seems to work but if I login again then the problem will repeat

Have alao tried messing with the Time Control settings it seems to work after turning off the Content & Privacy Restrictions or basically changing the website restrictions to unrestricted

Doing that allowed me to use my account, but now I can’t use the Content & Privacy Restrictions feature anymore eventhough I really need it.

This is also why I don’t want to use other browser even though it worked fine there because I need to use that feature.

Bug on Safari or on Mangadex?

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
it seems to work after turning off the Content & Privacy Restrictions or basically changing the website restrictions to unrestricted

There's not really much we can do if your device is blocking parts of the site, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread