White Throne of Bones

tbh the story is nice but somehow something feel really wrong ;-; probably because how the character express the emotion

it just my opinion dont take it seriously XDD

btw i come here because the cover ;-;

Group Leader
cover bait ? its maybe right
but THIS manga So good !!!!!!
And like last one said this cover from manga its just that didnt happen yet

I feel like the cover isn't even related to the series but it's a good read. On the raw site theres the cover, I am curious as to why they didn't use it for this?

The MC teeth make his actions and emotions almost seem stupid he look like a fucking mouse that's trying to be serious🤣🤣

When you remeber your first kill.

The lady definitely deserved to die not gonna lie but god starting earlier as a killer. I kinda feel sorry for the MC because of his childhood.

[So basically he was a young sociopathic kid who almost acted himself into a self-induced coma of not wanting to be a killer and pretending to be normal yet wanting to survive day by day ........ ] that's fine with me

The Cover doesn't relevant with This Manhua.. lol

rather than calling it "Gray Throne" , its more like "Gay Throne".

seriously the cover in this site, doesn't really match with what happening in Manhua.

Double-page supporter
I tried reading this, made it to chapter 28. but I just can't stand the main character.

i wonder what the author think about the guy being unable to feel anything and having trouble about his own humanity ? i wonder why would he care since he didn't even gave the girl up, but in the end he just gives up and becomes a killer for her. i don't know could have given more chapters to develop that first arc soo we feel something for that vengence stuff.

Oh my god the cringe the emo the trauma that makes the plot move forward is too much. I can’t read another chapter.

After rereading this comment I wanna clarify that I’m not shitting on trauma I just feel like it’s getting in the way of the plot

Users who are viewing this thread