Who Is the Prey? - Ch. 29 - He Yan, it's our first anniversary!

TT I'm so worried she will really kill herself...

(Thank you for the translation ❤)

Group Leader
I wonder what would have happened if she just yeeted him off the tower

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation!!!
yknow what??? ill allow that henchman of his one human point. telling him to kindly let her go will allow him one (1) human point. also i feel so bad for her. shes so broken now its making me so sad...

@theilikepie that would be like 25th dimension to this she would get so tired of him that she just straight murders him and succeeds this time around

I don't think I can readi it anymore, it's just make me cry how her life is a hell because of this demon

Huhu I hope she succeeds and they get back together, the husband and her... This is just so sad.

Thank you for the update! 💖

Double-page supporter
Urgh I feel so bad for Yan-yan, much so for Yuan Ze for what he's about to hear... This is all so fookin shitty

Thanks for the update!

Uuuugh, this messes me up, but I want to keep reading because I want to see her come out on too. It's starting to look less likely, though.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD: I'm screaming and I'm crying, poor He Yan WTF ))))))))))))))))":

I know Yuan Ze will wait for her, they're soulmates ♥, but still, it hurts a lot. )":
Ok, so it's confirmed that Shen Zhie Jie killed Fu Shen Xing?

Tnks for the chapter guys, fighting!

@Animallea my friend, that spoiler haha :c

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fgs how much more they have to suffer 😭😭😭😭😭😭

GOD NOOOO FUDGE AUGH I WANNA KILL HIM 😭😭💔my heart broke, thanks for the chapter god this manhua is so dark and twisted

Aggregator gang
Piece of shit, as expected
I mean maybe that's for the best that she divorces him, but bruuhh

Users who are viewing this thread