Who Is the Prey? - Ch. 33 - You're using yourself to threaten me?

Thank you for translating again

So much love for the effort of translating.

This chapter is so tragic huhuhu.

He is obviously feeling something for her; now that he's conceding to some of her requests.

Hays poor husband. They have such a strong relationship 😭😭😭😭

I feel so bad for our protagonist. But that finger is lost, if it's dumped on the streets all sort of dirt and bacteria would make it impossible to reattach. I'm still patiently waiting for that bastard's karma, but with each chapter, it feels like we're driving further away from it. I still like the story a lot, but our girl is only suffering with no light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm sad that fu shen is doing horrible things that would make him unforgivable. But i just love the toxicity🖤
But even so, what does he see in the protagonist, she's nothing. I don't see anything in her that's worth it.

Fed-Kun's army
thanks so much for the translation!!!

to yall thirsting for the piece of shit fu shen xing: yall need therapy! see a therapist if you feel like that. stop it, get some help.

Uuugghhh I thought "aw" he low key cares but then I realized nah. He just thinks her as his property. It will be so satisfying to see revenge tbh

Thanks so much for the update. This story really heartbreaking after read the novel, i poor the ML in the end 😭

Users who are viewing this thread