Who Is the Prey? - Ch. 45 - You lose, Fu Shen Xing!

hAHa how dare you worry for her after all you've put her through you despicable sewer trash of a human being I hope the holy gods one day chop off your pp in a excruciatingly slow manner

thank you for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
not me wishing fu shen xing would get into a brutal , bone-pulverizing car accident rushing on his way to her
on a more serious note, it's really sad that it had to come to this and that she feels like the only way she could fight back was to (bait?) commit suicide

This exactly shows how obsessed he is with her, disgusting. Ngl if she did commit suicide I’d feel more happier for her that she was able to finally rest. Also I’m pissed at that girl, wtf happened?!! Tysm for the update , u work so hard

I hope she gets rest from this Son of a bitch because BOY AM I DONE WITH HIS ASS

⚠️ SPOILER

he dies in the ending❤️

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

To realize that he’s also just a human and able to love i- ew. no. I can’t even acknowledge it

Double-page supporter
I love seeing him P A N I C

Also, that guo guo girl gets on my nerves. She had the gall to be mad at He yan coz her cover's blown? So insufferable and naive ugh. Thanks to you Yan-yan's plan is in shambles

Thanks for the update! Hope to read the next part soon

THANK YOU FOR THIS CHAPTER!!! PLEASE KEEP WORKING IN THIS SERIES... IT'S ONE OF A KIND!!!

THANKS AGAIN!

Xn

Welcome Back.
Thanks Dandeleon.

Why was Guo angry at He? Why blame her? Fu was awake during the time when she...?
Did I miss something?

Group Leader
@xn yw!!

My translator went missing for a month so i had to find a last minute backup ctl. Hopefully she's ok and it's nothing serious hahaha.

I hope you guys didn't mind the wait- we'll be back to regular updates from now on!

Users who are viewing this thread