Who Is the Prey?

JGJ

I have an idea and anyone who says it's too extreme should question why they're reading such a sick webtoon in the first place. I suggest she chloroform the shit hog, tie him up real good and either rape him Lisbeth Salander style or hire a group of men to gang rape him, film it, chop off his hands so he can't physically hurt anyone though he's a coward who has others do his dirty work, and then threaten him with the footage so he'll leave her and the world alone. If this doesn't work, kill him but only after he suffers what he's done to her.

Ok, MAYBE it's just that no one has exactly thought about how mentally crushing the torture is in this shit? And yes I have read the spoiler summary in the comments. First off, the "revenge" part is not as satisfying as yall hope. At all. Without giving away many spoilers, it almost tries to justify the bad guy's actions (multiple gang rapes, forced pregnancies and abortions), instead of giving proper justice.
he ends up killing himself instead of spending the rest of his life repenting in jail or even trying to make it up for her. Sickening.
Secondly, people, especially women, do not have to be used as an example of the adjectives, "empowering" and "strong", by enduring this much abuse. It's over the top, which I believe everyone can agree on. No one should have to live through this and, realistically speaking, most people would commit suicide from PTSD or a myriad of other mental issues even after making it out. In other words, using this work of FICTION as a reason to "keep on living no matter what" is bullshit. Imagine being degraded to no more than a sack of meat to fuck, as well as being unable to get justice. Feeling less than a human, with no hope to live for, I, for one, would kill myself without a doubt. 😀

JGJ

After reading the spoiler below I'm beyond disgusted with this webtoon. Who would write such a sick story of gang rape and blackmail and torture [spoiler withiut]without at the very least giving the female lead her vengeance? I was hoping for something epic. Why is it called Who is the Prey if she isn't going to fight back and make him suffer? Suicide is such a cop out but I'm not surprised because he is a coward. Never have I been so disturbed and let down by a damn webtoon before in my life, I'm out.

Well even if she doesnt get her revenge according to spoilers, I still think this is super interesting

Some strange bonding in this chapter. Wonder where we'll go from here 👀

Just starting reading this today, and yes please...i definitely need more.

I cant wait to see how this ends.

I think psychopaths or sociopaths enjoy reading this to the fullest (without any hates towards the ML). 🙂

@Splotchy can you please please continue tall in love?? Please its a very good story....I love it so much.....boomanga used to post it...they posted it up to CH 132 but then they suddenly stopped.....please please I request you to continue it *puppy eyes*

I've read it and suddenly felt empty with the ending. Its such a roller coaster reading it, hope you enjoy it.

https://disq.us/url?url=https%3A%2F%2Fnovel101.com%2Fnovels%2F551ac285-5943-40e0-ab9c-83ae4b6ea820%3AukVYoLkvmuR0umq4tFgnsrpjSYw&cuid=5389934

Also, if they are not good translators I would prefer you to continue translating because you do really well. This is an interesting. It’s dark but has a unique storyline. I can’t wait to see the ending.

@Splotchy Thanks for translation♡♡♡It's my one of my favorite manhuas♡
There are some manhuas I wish to be translated:
狼的谎言(it's the pervious work of who is the prey's artist and the female lead in this manhua is strong also it's completed and all the chapters are free ♡-♡)
套路先生的恋爱游戏 (I think it's a work of the naive mr lu 's artist)
They are available on kuaikanmanhua.com

I wish she and her handsome hubby end up with a happy ending! They are so sweet couple and I'm so sorry for the main character that she has so hard time because of that psycho! ლ(´ڡ`ლ)  

i mean the writing is good but ??? it’s so depressing omg i feel sad after reading a chapter

Whyyyyyy FSX??!! Why the eff you want to destroy this happy couple??? 😫

Thanks for the update ❤️

Thank you for letting us know she and her husband had a happy ending. That’s all I wanted to know.

This story is severely lacking in the thriller/suspense department. Do people seriously find the villain sinister enough to carry the series? He's literally a cheap dollar store Patrick Bateman knockoff with none of the complexity (the author even made Sheng Xing the same age as Bateman, could not be any less subtle lmao). If you're expecting a wild ride like American Psycho this ain't it...

That being said, I'm a fan of the artist and his other works so it's worth a read just for the art. The outfits he designs are always on point and he really knows how to draw attractive women (even the men he draws are pretty, just draw yuri ffs), he and I must share the same tastes lol.

I am sort of disappointed he isn’t more evil. Is that bad? I feel like he went soft way to quickly. Is it just me? Not that everything wasn’t horrible but bad guys don’t go all nice all of a sudden...

Users who are viewing this thread