Who Is the Prey?

24 chapters in and I still don’t know whats up with this guy... It better not be some stupid reason

Wth that shithead best die in the end. Its really so sad what did our poor Mc do to deserve this?

Thank you for the chapter!

great story, it is getting depressing more and more, but I stay for the oh so sweet revenge

@seigrey @poortagonist

oh, trust me, he's getting worse and worse. he's an animal. I'm just glad that the hubby is alive in the end.

He's getting softer cuz our MC is a badass one and realistic and actually uses her brain (like how she's trying to be his type so she could manipulate his feeling. he knows it, she knows it)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Just read the novel. All I can say is I salute the FL for being sane. The ML is just pure delusional.
Summary Spoiler
so what he did so far in the novel
1. Tried to rob female lead or somethin, got his friends to rape her. Severely traumatizing her.
2. When they met again, he blackmailed her and got her gangraped. Video taping it too.
3. He fell in love with her and forced her to cheat on her husband and then divorce him.
4. He ordered his men to (break) but resulted to chopping off her ex-husband's fingers.
5. He tried to kill ex husband but just forced him to undergo plastic surgery (ex pretended to have amnesia)
6. Forced the female lead to undergo abortion becuz she was pregnant from exhusband
7. Impregnated an 18 year old girl by accident. (she died later btw)

8. In exchange for his life, he tells her to keep the baby. But in the end she really dislikes the baby.

And he still wonders why the female lead can't love him back XD

I feel like I wasted my time with this lol. But at least it's different .
The plot is just based on bad morals. Nothing good about it.

Novel for people who want the novel.BTW novel is complete.

https://m.moshuiping.com/novels/551ac285-5943-40e0-ab9c-83ae4b6ea820

IDK if it's just me but everyone replying says that the novel is in Chinese when you press the link but when I went on the link theres a button,the Google translate pops up, that translates it so i read the entire novel in english.So idk why no one else can as well.

I can't wait for him to die <3

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@RainRainDrop omg thanks for the huugeee explanation/spoiler of the whole story(since I can't understand chinese, but I really wanted to know the whole story, now I'm even more excited for the next parts to be translated😭) I’m also so thankful to the whole team for the translation

Thanks so much for posting link for novel, just finished it! T'was one hell of a rollercoaster ride of emotion! Super Strong FL.

Users who are viewing this thread