Who Is the Prey?

Thanks for the upload!

hope they end together in the manhwa, like a plot twist or the ML don't die he's my fav

I've never been so angry at a story and kept reading it 😡 I get angrier by the chapter yet my thirst to keep reading keeps getting higher like a fever dream. I'm angry at the injustice but that's the core of what makes this oh so entertaining. The story just sickens me. I could never be as brave as her. I am angry at so many things. I'm also angry and annoyed that I find that psycho the least bit attractive in several occasions. Ugh disgusting...but he hot F*CK. My brain hurts from the moral dilemma. Great story 10/10 will let my brain melt from anger for full enjoyment.

not technically a spoiler since it's like in the first chapter but
How did he escape the execution and change his face/scar??

I know this will be a distasteful read so I'll read this in one go, once it is completed. I don't want to extend the pain and agony..

Eeeeep!!! The FL is so cool and collected. I can’t wait to see how she messes with him! Psychopath ML is sooo handsome, the artist is messing with the reader! 😂😂

ML is hot but he’s still a piece of shit so no thanks. Some haven’t gone through a toxic manipulative threatening man like this that’s why people are falling for this crap. I don’t feel sorry for him if he dies or if the FL doesn’t choose him. He deserved it, hot or not. I’m just reading this for the satisfaction of seeing him suffer through FL’s revenge. Great story though, it really messed up everyone’s judgement lol.

It's not the typical NTR story you'd expect, the FMC has actually BRAINS and never falls for that psycho. The she-simps in the comments on the other hand...

Wait did it skip it something when did this get so close and cozy to be sleeping together in the same bed all snuggled!??? Huh how did that end up that way

@Lunicylle wait this is from a novel!? Is it like 18+ novel m8nd if u share where ones could read it too.. I way to curious just to know how he pulled off that stunt and how it gonna end.

"Why are you prey?"
"Who says I'm prey?"
".....You are prey
"No i'm not."
"......So who's prey?"

This is a really refreshing and realistic story. I just found out this has a Chinese Drama adaptation releasing this year! I already watched the trailer and oh my god! I didn't understand a single thing but it was hella dope, and if you were to watch the drama first I'm 100% sure no one would ship He and Fu. People probably ship He and Fu in here because they are 2d characters lol. I can't wait to watch it! The cdrama is called "The Controllers" I still trying to find where to watch this so.. T_T cuz it said it has a total of 44 episodes, idk I'm still doing research right now.

I really love the FL especially how she's not simping for Fu because in a lot of manhuas I read, they are usually terrible and the FL would be weak, and falling head over heels for the ML so easily after all the shit the FL would go through because of the ML. Ms. He, on the other hand here, is the opposite of these types of typical Chinese female protagonist.

Please give this manhua a shot if you're comfortable with the content it has I think it really good.

Her husband is so perfect :( I wish he would do something like discreetly investigate them and gain as much evidence as possible while she tries to survive.

Users who are viewing this thread