Who is your absolute Husbando?

Dex-chan lover
Don't actually know what all the different forum tools are and how to make polls.
(And cant find in "Bocchi sensei etc")But planning for another date.

But it seems the general board has gotten a bit more serious so just to make this a bit more light hearted.

Who is your absolute husbando But cause bloody weebs have husbando wars every other season and jump onto the new guy every season (will edit this later).

What are your top 3? IN ORDER

May be they are all in these last few years or from 2000s snd before.

But rules are:

1. You can't double up from same work of fiction. If they don't win your heart against others in the same work. They did really take your heart?

2. This is for husbando only, head to waifu thread for waifu

3. A short description followed from each rank is allowed (peferably include from which work). Essays are also allowed but used spoiler tags.

4. Images are allowed but use spoiler tags to lower size of page.

5. Characters from NSFW works allowed but warn NSFW on spoiler tags for images. And say that the work is NSFW for responsible kids to not randomly search up.

6. Please do take a second to remember your absolutely Husbando not just cause they're recent, and fresh in your memory.

Note: Discussion is fine but please don't start to flame other's choices. Just trying to spread some love and for others read up on characters you think are the best and fall in love with them too.

Dex-chan lover
1. Belgrieve, from "My Daughter Is S-Ranked Adventurer" (he's cool and a good dad)
2. Sasaki Isaburo, from "Gintama" (he's serious but can indulge in random shenanigans and pretty much a good dad)
3. Masayuki Hori, from "Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun" (he's a senpai figure to the main cast and seems quite capable, and kinda act like a parent)

VIP
1. Oota, from Tanaka-kun Is Always Feeling Listless.
2. Nogi Luca-pyon, from Gakuen Alice.
3. Hikawa Tohru, from Rockman.EXE.

1. Oota: BEST HUSBAND FOR LIFE. He's super capable and responsible, handles Tanaka-kun's lazy arse with the patience and generosity of a saint, and he's good at cooking! Tanaka's younger sister, Rino, who's a bit of a brocon, views Oota as a threat because he's too good for Tanaka. Shiraishi-san, who has a crush on Tanaka, thinks to herself that she really can't compete with Oota.

The most common ship with him is Oota x Tanaka, although I've seen a few hints of Oota x Echizen. But since Echizen x Miyano is canon, and the manga has been leaning towards Tanaka x Shiraishi lately, then who can I ship Oota with? His younger sister once floated the idea of Rino x Oota, but nowadays it seems to be going towards Rino x Sora... Hmm, then what about Oota x Saionji? There's a bit of an age gap here, since he's in high school and she's in uni, but she's taken notice of Tanaka and Oota many times already, and they're both rather responsible adults. So I think this pairing has potential!

Oota is such a good friend to Tanaka (*´ч`*)

2. Luca: Unlike his best friend Natsume, who's kind of a jerk tbh, Luca is a beautiful fluffy ball of wholesomeness! He remains cordial towards Mikan even when Natsume mean to her and purposefully antagonizing her. Luca has the Animal Alice, which allows him to communicate with animals! Normally he tries to keep an aloof demeanour, but his true nature surfaces when he uses his Alice ability.

So I originally shipped Luca x Natsume, since Mikan's obsession with Hotaru kind of hinted at a one-sided Mikan x Hotaru. But then Mikan x Natsume started developing, so I guess I'll have to pair the spares and ship Luca x Hotaru! Luca draws her attention somewhat, in any case. She seems to like taking pictures of him crossdressing, for blackmail purposes.

In the school play, Luca got cast in the role of Snow White. Here he is in a dress!

latest

3. Tohru: From the first anime I ever watched with Japanese audio! He's kind of a minor character, so I really wish he appeared more. He keeps missing out on going on adventures with the main gang! In AXESS episode 31, Netto and the main gang launch into space on the Ayanokouji space shuttle, and he happened to arrive just as they were blasting off! He misses the chance to go into space again in AXESS episode 47. He's kind of upset after that and gives Netto and the gang the cold shoulder for a while.

He's somewhat of a quiet kid, but when it's something he's interested in, like net chess, or onsen, he gets really excited and fired up!

Tohru's NetNavi Iceman gets along pretty well with Shuuko's NetNavi Aquaman, so I ship Tohru with Shuuko! This doesn't seem to be that popular of a ship, but I remember reading a couple of fanfics with this pairing way back when, so at least there's that.

In episode 27, he along with Dekao and Netto crossdressed to lure out the kidnapper robot. That's Tohru on the right there! He's so cute (*´ч`*)

exe-screencaps-27-21.jpg

wahaha

1. Cory Baxter, from Cory in the House. (A man among men and an inspiration for future generations to follow.)
2. Donald J. Trump, from Inuyashiki the White House. (He's going to build a wall and Mexico will pay for it.)
3. Pepe the Frog, from God. (Pepe embodies the aspects of humanity that makes life worth living.)

1. Shirou Emiya (Miyuverse) from fate kaleid liner prisma illya (best oniichan ftw)
2. Archer(Emiya) from fate/stay night
3. Shirou emiya from fate/stay night - Heaven's feel route.

Group Leader
1. Toppu who is in charge of proofreading my shitposts and being a cat.
2. Donald Trump, but unlike in the IRL version or the Inuyashiki version, I'm a fan of the Yo! Daitouryou Trap-kun version. He's much more real in this series than in any other and truly serves as a paragon of justice.
3. Tanya Degurechaff They were a guy originally, it counts. I'm a fan the violations of international conventions in the name of war crimes and the slaughter of mounted soldiers of the Czech Republic, it's refreshing. Trump-kun probably likes them too.

My best husbando :
1. Johan Liebert
I'm a big fan of villian rather than a hero of justice. This is the most brutal, intelligent character ever created in all time and thanks to the genius Naoki Urusawa. He is charismatic, calm and a manipulator at its finest. The reason why I like him because he is similar to Professor Snape from Harry Potter, lol. Somebody says he is not 'pure evil' but only lacks empathy. That's true. And back to the beginning, he fits my taste. Mature and has a dignified appearance.
2. Tughril Mahmut
I fell in love at first sight. He is special and smart. He is different with many shounen characters out there - even though I can't fully prove he is not childish because he have strong ambitions which make him sometimes a misstep too. Its appearance is also unique, its long hair makes anyone itch to mess with its hair.
3. Okita Shougo
I'm not masochist. I simply love his character and behavior: Cold, cruel, harsh. It's his greatest weapon. His IDGAF expression strengthen his charisma. He also a genius on its own way.

I have a thing for something mysterious, even though I actually prefer men who are more mature, calm, and more importantly - have black hair.

Dex-chan lover
Show your husband compliment other husbandos

Let's see if the other helicopters are nicer

Every cinnamon roll dude who didn't get the girl are in my arms.
latest
Touma Kikuchi from Ao Haru Ride
images
Lee Min Hoon from Something About Us
I usually rather ship than pick as husbando but these guys had been hurt by the author by making them MC's ex before she get the fckin ML.

Dex-chan lover
I ain't gay, but I will always protecc Hooni from Suicide Boy with my life

He's my spirit animal

Group Leader
No homo

Shouyou Hinata from Haikyuu

I love the seiyuu, because they did a great job for expressing the emotion through him.....

hasebe heshikiri - touken ranbu
best boy of them all and we've been happily married for five years. amen

solas the friccing egg man baldy - dragon age: inquisition
its been five years and I'm still pining

Saijou Touji - Kankinkon series: Zetsubou na Hibi
super duper fuc*ed up guy in the head. very yandere, me laik

:)
I don't usually three-timing. my one and only will be always Hasebe, the most long-lasting and the one I devoted my heart and love is only him.
Solas is impactful because of his action but the thing it hurt the most is his reason and his attitude towards my character at the end. so yeah I'm still pining.
Touji is a powerhouse, the most cliche overbearing-obsessed-rich-yandere CEO you'll found in any jp/ch/kr novel. I just love yandere and how they'll treat their obedient lover with utmost reverent. and the story is very engaging and fresh I guess, check it out if you have time

if Hasebe is true love, Solas would be the first heartbreak and Touji would be fling/daydream

Dex-chan lover
A man of his words,
this guy will always stay true.
Also, facial hair.

az9RAOz_700b.jpg
There's supposed to be a follow-up image but I can't find it...

Users who are viewing this thread