monstergirl themed talk thread.

Dex-chan lover
that famas looks like it came from the depths of ms paint

but what do I know, I'm not an artist
yeah, drawing the background took alot out of me plus I'm really not good at drawing guns.

so that's the best you guys get till I want to do a "remaster" of that drawing.

Banned
yeah, drawing the background took alot out of me plus I'm really not good at drawing guns.

so that's the best you guys get till I want to do a "remaster" of that drawing.
guns are probably the hardest to draw

Dex-chan lover
how do you guys think the anatomy of a kitsune's tail work ?

like, how do they grow more ? are they all attached from the same point or do they split off from the "main" tail (kind of like how a cell does mitosys) ?

Dex-chan lover
how do you guys think the anatomy of a kitsune's tail work ?

like, how do they grow more ? are they all attached from the same point or do they split off from the "main" tail (kind of like how a cell does mitosys) ?
...if someone can locate a kitsune that's grown multiple tails, I will volunteer to research this. For the benefit of mankind, of course.

Dex-chan lover
...if someone can locate a kitsune that's grown multiple tails, I will volunteer to research this. For the benefit of mankind, of course.
speaking off. I see the fox girl without a tail the same way people view the british pug.
a victim of several generations of inbreeding and genetic messing around.

Dex-chan lover
on the racism index (the most likely to be the most racist) which monstergirl do you guys think would be the higest ranking one ?

Dex-chan lover
imo its a tie between eitheir the cow girls (on account of the fact that irl there's alot of different cow species which all have different roles in general, so they already have had plenty of practice amongs themselves) or kitsune (the kind with at least 2 tails, cause that'd mean they'd have been alive when people were figuring out genetics and eugenics, so they got experience).

Dex-chan lover
slimegirls are probably highly sought after in the mining rig business.

Users who are viewing this thread