monstergirl themed talk thread.

Dex-chan lover
general thread for monstergirls in general cause aaprently there's only another one on this board and it's all about posting images.

so, here's one for all your general thoughts about em.

guess I'll start by asking y'all which type is your favorite and why ?

for me its dragon girls, cause I like when ppl draw tall muscular girls and dragon girls are perticularly suceptible to be depicted as such. also ngl, I've met some pretty chill ppl who liked dragon girls.

Group Leader
It's a pretty simple test, just clear monmusu and find out which girls hit your nut button. Mine is fox girl, bonus point if extra tails.
this guy 100 percent has Kanokon on 10/10
Senya 10/10
Spice and Wife 100/10

Dex-chan lover
It's a pretty simple test, just clear monmusu and find out which girls hit your nut button. Mine is fox girl, bonus point if extra tails.

Probably https://mangadex.org/title/141609b6-cf86-4266-904c-6648f389cdc9/ruri-dragon. Or at least that's what came to my mind when I see dragon girl and Ruri in the same sentence.
neat thanks.

speaking of Fox girls, I've had a friend a few years ago jokingly start "fox girl friday" and ever since that day, I've been trying to spread that tradition around. guess I'll have to talk about them tomorrow.
which number of tails do you consider "good enough" btw ?

Dex-chan lover
speaking of fox girls, at what point do you consider one to be a monster girl
Furrychart.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I like it when there's some kind of deeper cultural barrier. Like having completely inhuman reactions to things, or when it's ambiguous whether the monster likes someone or wants to kill/eat them and is just messing around. That, and just having difficulty communicating with humans in general.

tx49SIe.png

Hakaba was a coward for not settling down with dino-mom after all that shameless flirting. They had a cute relationship going on.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Furrychart.jpg
I think it's mostly about the snout, that's generally where I've seen ppl draw the line at. althought there's also the matter of, just how much skin is actually shown. for example if the whole body is civered in fur, that's generally a point at which it's considered furry.

Y'all missing out on cow girls fr
meh, not for me. bot a big fan of tits as the main draw, especially when you see how ppl who are into that end up designing characters who just are a pair of giant tits.
that being said, a cowkini looks good in just about every situations.
image0.jpg

(now imagine this pic but suu's boobs are like 4 cups smaller)

Dex-chan lover
speaking of Fox girls, I've had a friend a few years ago jokingly start "fox girl friday" and ever since that day, I've been trying to spread that tradition around. guess I'll have to talk about them tomorrow.
which number of tails do you consider "good enough" btw ?
I am okay with 'Fox Girl Friday.' One tail is enough, but it never hurts to have...
😎
...more fluffin' for the stuffin'.

Group Leader
I like it when there's some kind of deeper cultural barrier. Like having completely inhuman reactions to things, or when it's ambiguous whether the monster likes someone or wants to kill/eat them and is just messing around. That, and just having difficulty communicating with humans in general.

tx49SIe.png

Hakaba was a coward for not settling down with dino-mom after all that shameless flirting. They had a cute relationship going on.
crazy that i think that big high school girl which shes actually a monster with big appetite
Furrychart.jpg
i consider it as you need a god.
:lewd::wooow:
manga
?
this is the holy bible

Group Leader
meh, not for me. bot a big fan of tits as the main draw, especially when you see how ppl who are into that end up designing characters who just are a pair of giant tits.
that being said, a cowkini looks good in just about every situations.
Hard agree with the cowkini and I understand your point about character design. But have you ever considered boobs? Also milk

Users who are viewing this thread