monstergirl themed talk thread.

Dex-chan lover
so like I gotta ask, how/what changes would y'all add to the stereotypical elf design to make them more physically unique ?
make them tiny
I don't really consider human-sized elves monster girls tbh

Dex-chan lover
tachie-nere1.png

Dex-chan lover
I remember a guy on a forum a while ago talking about how he didn't like how popular elves were as a monstergirl because they were just humans with long ears.

so like I gotta ask, how/what changes would y'all add to the stereotypical elf design to make them more physically unique ?
I know some western media and tabletop settings will try to mess with their proportions and height to make them more distinct from humans. Like making them much taller and ganglier, with noticeably longer limbs.

On a semi-related note, it's weird that Warcraft elves are one of the more extreme mainstream examples design-wise. I don't think many other monster designs commit to those massive Gundam Wing eyebrows. Goddamn those things are long.

DGHummI.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
image0.png

bugs in general.

I feel like in general almost every one who draws a bug girl will end up with a different design. or that might be because there's alot of different bugs to take inspiration from.

Dex-chan lover
Whats the general consensus on slime ones
I love slimegirls but I'm quite vanilla with them. however, I generally don't really like to associate myself with the subgroup of slime girl lover who are into the more snuff aspect.
which, from what I've seen, is kinda a little too popular for me to pretend it doesn't exist.
they do be neat tho.

Dex-chan lover
a slime girl wearing a shirt probs perpetually has that wet clothes look to her.
image0.png

anyways. demon girls, you guys got favorite color for them ?
I personally like mine with blue/purple skin and black sceleras
image0.png

(bonus points if red eyes)

Dex-chan lover
a slime girl wearing a shirt probs perpetually has that wet clothes look to her.
image0.png

anyways. demon girls, you guys got favorite color for them ?
I personally like mine with blue/purple skin and black sceleras
image0.png

(bonus points if red eyes)
wet and shiny look is glorious i love it. I have to say i like the classic red demon look, but purple is just as good I just think purple is more dark elf than demon imo.

Dex-chan lover
wet and shiny look is glorious i love it. I have to say i like the classic red demon look, but purple is just as good I just think purple is more dark elf than demon imo.
red and blue is also more generaly reserved for oni (who are also demons, but like a specific kind).

Dex-chan lover
general thread for monstergirls in general cause aaprently there's only another one on this board and it's all about posting images.

so, here's one for all your general thoughts about em.

guess I'll start by asking y'all which type is your favorite and why ?

for me its dragon girls, cause I like when ppl draw tall muscular girls and dragon girls are perticularly suceptible to be depicted as such. also ngl, I've met some pretty chill ppl who liked dragon girls.
dragon girls ofc

Dex-chan lover
everyone knows the basic copypasta. but did y'all know there was a "response"copypasta that actually said that the male version was actually better ?
(something about how the butthole was tighter and how it could also massage your prostate better with a dick)

Dex-chan lover
everyone knows the basic copypasta. but did y'all know there was a "response"copypasta that actually said that the male version was actually better ?
(something about how the butthole was tighter and how it could also massage your prostate better with a dick)
Maybe yagami was right

Dex-chan lover
how y'all feel about reptile girls in general ?

109446302_p0_master1200.webp

I like em. the tongue game goes crazy too.

Users who are viewing this thread