monstergirl themed talk thread.

Dex-chan lover
does a little bit of werewolf coochie make you a furry?
does she have a snout ?
if yes, unfortunately it does.
if not, then no. case and point.
the hellhound
image0.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Not Gary I hadn't thought of that. Thank you for the example.

I don't remember the forum rules but I wonder how long before something goes in this thread that needs to be removed lol

Dex-chan lover
fox girl friday is happening tomorrow.
like last time, I'm gonna draw my foxgirl, y'all feel free to request her doing soemthing.

Dex-chan lover
But never fear! here's a Skadi pic to make up for the lizard with a maid mannequin head dress.
this reminds me of how the spider isekai did a similar thing with the mc where at the end of season 1 she had access to a aprtially human form and her hupan torso was actually just a decoy.

would recommend the anime but only if you're willing to skip half of it/whelever the humans are on screen, as it is the more boring part and their story takes place like 20 years later.

Dex-chan lover
this reminds me of how the spider isekai did a similar thing with the mc where at the end of season 1 she had access to a partially human form and her human torso was actually just a decoy.
But kumoko's human torso wasn't fake though.:wooow:

So-Im-a-Spider-So-What-768x432.jpg

Dex-chan lover

I mean, she was able to survive without her head.
I really hope season 2 doesn't try to rush 2 different arcs simutalniously tho. like, anytime the humans were on screen for more than a few minutes, I'd simply skip most of the episode because of how boring it was in comparaison.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope season 2 doesn't try to rush 2 different arcs simutalniously tho. like, anytime the humans were on screen for more than a few minutes, I'd simply skip most of the episode because of how boring it was in comparaison.
Yeah I've only read the manga adaptation. The buzz in the comments is that more of the fellow main characters' side stories from the web novel are in the anime.

Dex-chan lover

She could have survived without both heads because she was a immortal variant even before she became a Arachna.
:wooow:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread