monstergirl themed talk thread.

Dex-chan lover
to be fair, the more I knew the guy, the more he kinda disgusted me.
I mean, dude would repeatadly post images containing shotas (a kid in sexually explicit pictures) and whenever I'd bring up how morally reprehensible or how against the rules that was, he'd be suspiciously defensive about it.
so, I'm gonna say he wasn't the most media literate dude out there.
Damn, avoid him. Really, for your own sake and for your siblings.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, avoid him. Really, for your own sake and for your siblings.
I mean, he did kind of force me to a few years ago. by soemhow getting the admins to IP ban me (the only proof I have is how unafected dude was, plus the fact that I got banned on all my alts for really minor and petty reasons). he also was the type to be more into the MONSTER girls than the monster GIRLS. he's probs still active on reddit. and me being also quite petty, means that part of my motivations in learning how to draw stems from the fact that once I'm skilled and have enough of a following, I can start slandering the dude all the while being a somewhat "influencial" member in the general monstergirl community. but that's in like the next 5 to 15 years (I beleive people call that coping but I think spite and pettiness are great motivators when used for a good cause)

Dex-chan lover
anyways, tomorrow, as always, will be fox girl friday.

so if you guys want/have any siggestion for me to draw my foxgirl, drop em here.

Dex-chan lover
Congratulations
To those who know The Numbers,
You degenerate.
:meguusmug:
814.jpg

976.gif

Dex-chan lover
anyways, tomorrow, as always, will be fox girl friday.

so if you guys want/have any siggestion for me to draw my foxgirl, drop em here.
welp, since no one posted any request, I'm drawing her after crushing a wetermelon with her thights.

Dex-chan lover
welp, since no one posted any request, I'm drawing her after crushing a wetermelon with her thights.
20240323_111859.jpg

20240323_111907.jpg

there she is. (sorry for the delay, went to celebrate my birthday and the one for my dad at a restaurant, so I didn't have time by the end to draw, plus I felt quite full)

Dex-chan lover
let's talk huggability in monstergirls and your stance on if this rating is affected by them having a human bottom half or not
458805fd25d638eda941b40bffdf2a03.png

8cf918817e7b29f55c027fcca73d3bfc.jpg

in most cases, it's on the same level as a tail imo.

Dex-chan lover
let's talk huggability in monstergirls and your stance on if this rating is affected by them having a human bottom half or not
458805fd25d638eda941b40bffdf2a03.png

8cf918817e7b29f55c027fcca73d3bfc.jpg

in most cases, it's on the same level as a tail imo.
Its pretty unique for someone's OC having half human body. In terms of attraction? id just rather have a human body with a tail thats just me.

Dex-chan lover
the best part about it, is that dude does also draw bug girls in maid uniforms 90% of the time.
yesh i had my maid uniform phase last year that + antennas = cute i never thought about until now need more antennas...

Dex-chan lover
yesh i had my maid uniform phase last year that + antennas = cute i never thought about until now need more antennas...
well, I'm more of an underboob and competitive swimsuit + tan lines kind of guy myself, so I don't really get the maid uniform thing, but I certainly do apreciate it too.

Dex-chan lover
a slimegirl would probs be the best way to figure out if you're into pegging.
since it's all malleable slime, there's no worying about picking a size too big or soemthing like that, plus it's already all lubed up.

Dex-chan lover
anyways, tomorrow will be another Fox girl friday. drop what you want to see my foxgirl doing down below and I'll see what I can do.

Users who are viewing this thread