monstergirl themed talk thread.

Dex-chan lover
anyways, tomorrow will be another Fox girl friday. drop what you want to see my foxgirl doing down below and I'll see what I can do.
__sussurro_arknights_drawn_by_spam_spamham4506__9c767a4140587dfc1be6116b8c4f9f29.jpg

Dex-chan lover
i would share alot more if i knew how to upload custom images instead of copying image address

Dex-chan lover
image0.jpg

been thinking about making a fem shockwave using the DOTM design. obviously it would be a muscle mommy body type but would y'all prefer a more armor wearing (so purplr plates with bits of skin showing) or a more robotic look to her ?
20240330_155841.jpg

Dex-chan lover
been thinking about making a fem shockwave using the DOTM design. obviously it would be a muscle mommy body type but would y'all prefer a more armor wearing (so purplr plates with bits of skin showing) or a more robotic look to her ?
You're banned from cooking,
Barred from using the kitchen
Until you clean your mind.
honkai-honkai-star-rail.gif

Dex-chan lover
tomorrow is fox girl friday.

you already know what that means.

Dex-chan lover
tomorrow is fox girl friday. as always, if y'all want to see my fox girl doing soemthing. feel free to request it.

Dex-chan lover
GLOP-gsasAAtGTS.jpg

alright chat, how we feelin about slender shark girls ?
I persoanlly think this specific design is really cool and sexy cause it still remains distincly shark-ish while not goung for the more popular buff look.

Users who are viewing this thread