monstergirl themed talk thread.

Dex-chan lover
REAL
I don't know too many people to talk about this with. I've found my people :qq:
I used to be in a few reddit groups who talked about MGE alot. haven't been able to ever since I got IP banned off that website tho.
never read the books eitheir, just kinda scrolled trought the website and looked at the girls. gotta apreciate kenkou for his general no futa policy and how he often during interviews reminded that his main audience were straight guys. that's something I've never seen anywhere else. I'd have to actually give the books a read one of these days.

how y'all feel about shark gurls in general ? side mershark/animal bottom or side more standard humanoid shape ?
RDT_20230929_1214461131954433120763770.jpg

GBxWarjaUAAQiHy.jpg

pdrsonally I'm more of a standard humanoid type of guy.
shark girls tend to quite often from what I've seen, be one of 3 types of design and while they're all generally pretty valid (at least for me) I do also get the feeling that some ppl would absolutely consider the first 2 categories as more of a furry (althought I don't have such reservations probs cause I don't care too much for that)

(ps, shark girl designs imemdiatly gain some points for me when they have visible gills/slits at the throat that's just nice attention to detail)
GEKfG5Ga4AA8CHb.jpg

Dex-chan lover
speaking of fox girls, at what point do you consider one to be a monster girl
Furrychart.jpg
I tend to to think that mammalian kemonomimi (aka "beast girls") with no supernatural abilities should not be considered monster girls. Especially not the standard cute and sexy snoutless types like cats, foxes (including Inari-type kami), dogs, bunnies, cows, sheep, etc. Nor should generally benevolent and strongly humanoid creatures like elves, fairies, angels, cute aliens and robots, etc. Real monster girls, imo, must be in some way genuinely monstrous.

With that in mind, entry-level monster girls would include traditional Japanese youkai like and kuchisake- and yuki-onna, demons and devils (including oni & succubi), the undead (incl ghosts & vampires), giants, slimes, lycanthropes and girls with non-humanoid bodies: mermaids, centaurs, lamia, harpies, alraune, etc. More advanced types would include insect girls, rare/weird creatures like mimics and jiangshi, inhuman aliens, and nightmarish monstrosities like shoggoth girls.

Dex-chan lover
I used to be in a few reddit groups who talked about MGE alot. haven't been able to ever since I got IP banned off that website tho.
never read the books eitheir, just kinda scrolled trought the website and looked at the girls. gotta apreciate kenkou for his general no futa policy and how he often during interviews reminded that his main audience were straight guys. that's something I've never seen anywhere else. I'd have to actually give the books a read one of these days.

how y'all feel about shark gurls in general ? side mershark/animal bottom or side more standard humanoid shape ?
RDT_20230929_1214461131954433120763770.jpg

GBxWarjaUAAQiHy.jpg

pdrsonally I'm more of a standard humanoid type of guy.
shark girls tend to quite often from what I've seen, be one of 3 types of design and while they're all generally pretty valid (at least for me) I do also get the feeling that some ppl would absolutely consider the first 2 categories as more of a furry (althought I don't have such reservations probs cause I don't care too much for that)

(ps, shark girl designs imemdiatly gain some points for me when they have visible gills/slits at the throat that's just nice attention to detail)
GEKfG5Ga4AA8CHb.jpg
I love shark girls. I hate the tradition of shark girls with entire shark bodies stuck on as a tail. So weird & lame. Also, they should look fucking terrifying. Big muscular bodies, jet-black eyes, scars, and big grinning mouths packed with teeth.

Dex-chan lover
neat thanks.

speaking of Fox girls, I've had a friend a few years ago jokingly start "fox girl friday" and ever since that day, I've been trying to spread that tradition around. guess I'll have to talk about them tomorrow.
which number of tails do you consider "good enough" btw ?
9 for obvious reasons lol. I'm big into 和風 and all that shit so Tamamo (Fate) is my all time fav.
:lewd::wooow:
manga
yes, preach more, brother
this guy 100 percent has Kanokon on 10/10
Senya 10/10
Spice and Wife 100/10
Holo is a wolf you lil' shit

Dex-chan lover
I love shark girls. I hate the tradition of shark girls with entire shark bodies stuck on as a tail. So weird & lame. Also, they should look fucking terrifying. Big muscular bodies, jet-black eyes, scars, and big grinning mouths packed with teeth.
sample_758fc6f03a8943a4e4a036c9e8cecbcc.jpg

2c265952-5f94-450a-87bf-396c38e49398.jpg

hell yeah.
also gneerally an animal bottom is kind of a turn off for me, except for lamias (but even then, I had to essnetially gaslight myself into liking it.

Serving suggestion:

ICON-Shepherd0821-Modern-Mo-Gal-c291-p001.jpg
you don't see mimick girls very often, or mimicks in general favorite trait about them ? I don't have any opinions about them personally.

anyways, since its fox girl friday, I might as well ask here.
I got a fox girl oc that I draw every friday, y'all want to see her doing anything in perticular or see her at all ?

Dex-chan lover
you don't see mimick girls very often, or mimicks in general favorite trait about them ? I don't have any opinions about them personally.
I wasn't ever interested in mimics, but Shepherd0821 has done such a good job with mimic girls in Modern MoGal that it kind of changed my mind a little.

Shepherd0821-Modern-Mo-Gal-c216-p001-edit.jpg

Shepherd0821-Modern-Mo-Gal-c234-p001-edit.jpg

ICON-Shepherd0821-Modern-Mo-Gal-c234-p001-i01.jpg

ICON-Shepherd0821-Modern-Mo-Gal-c234-p001-i02.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading modern mogal a while back. its pretty good.

Dex-chan lover
while its still friday, might as well post this
e7ecc42fb86b16db2fcf96a69b022941.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
:facepalm:
Sir, that's a dick. Step out of the car, please.
(Edit - pic in question has been removed. Carry on then.)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I love monster peeps with big fat tails, do with this information what you will.

Dex-chan lover
I remember a guy on a forum a while ago talking about how he didn't like how popular elves were as a monstergirl because they were just humans with long ears.

so like I gotta ask, how/what changes would y'all add to the stereotypical elf design to make them more physically unique ?

Users who are viewing this thread