Who Made Me a Princess? - Vol. 2 Ch. 58

Are we still gonna go through the school arc or something? Hope not. And hope Lucas quickly hits Claude's head and have our little princess back to her daddy.

The Athy and Jennette bonding time was cute. I'm hyped that my boy Lucas Is coming back to Athy with that big branch of the tree!!

Fed-Kun's army
AHHHHH LUCAS IS COMING BAAACCCKKKK!!!! Now we’re getting a step closer to memories coming back and LucasxAthy moments again 😭😭😭😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I wonder if was Lukas the one who caused all the natural disasters by attacking that tree or if was Athanasia because she changed too much the original history?

Double-page supporter
Now wait a minute why the fuck is the suspicious guy in Jeanette's house?

Dex-chan lover
I guess I must be in the minority after reading the comments, but even though I'm interested to see what happens when Lucas comes back, I find myself hoping that something truly horrible happens to him. 😠

Fed-Kun's army
@icekatze wait why? was it the tree? is that why? genuinely curious...

also ugh! why did cl*ude's br*ther have to be so cute??? like youre a villain but because you have black hair, i have no choice but to fall in love with you and i think thats unfair

@Ebial dont you remember at the party. Mr white was with someone with black hair that him. Im sure he probably has something to do with jennette and the schemes.

Aight, theory time:
Since the black haired mystery dude is most definitely Jeanettes real father, the former crown prince who is supposed to be dead, he is disguised and using jeanette and her family for his revenge plan - especially jeanette who he really doesn't care about except as a pawn at this point. However, instead of charming her uncle like in the original story, over the course of repeated screen time with her real dad she will make a placer for herself in his heart whether he realizes it or not, perhaps only realizing when its too late.. that moment makes come in the form of jeanette sacrificing herself in some way to stop his revenge if she finds out at a critical moment... either way, it's looking like it's gonna be a story about two daughters warming the cold dead hearts of their respective fathers at this point lol - but by the end the late crown prince will probably have too much blood on his hands to have a happy ending for himself

Jennette... your yandere is showing.
*sigh* one big family of yanderes (except Athy cuz she transmigrated).

Dex-chan lover
@chuchuchoerry I realize that the cold-hearted magician is a common archetype, but Lucas goes above and beyond teasing and petty displays of power to being a top-tier jerk. He seems to have zero interest in anything but his own benefit, he manipulates peoples' minds with the snap of his fingers or pressures them into agreements without informed consent, and he blames his victims for daring to stand up for themselves. Damaging the world tree seems like a rotten move, but it feels entirely consistent with his character thus far.

"So act as to treat humanity, whether in your own person or in another, always as an end, and never as only a means." - Immanuel Kant

Fed-Kun's army
@icekatze damn... thats fuckin poetic... and the kant quote at the end? that just *chef's kiss* btw im not mocking you or anything im totally serious. thats actually a very valid reasoning and i think i understand now. i never really rooted for him or ijekiel for that matter since im sorely invested on athy, claude, and jenette so i never really cared much about him. he does display the whole "asshole for laughs but youre actually just an asshole" trope that so common in modern media now that people just love to fawn over.

I already want to see Lucas reaction when he goes back and finds that Athy “disappeared”

Users who are viewing this thread