Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 62

Aggregator gang
I like Jennette but fuck I'd rather have a chapter of Athy. Whenever it focuses on Jennette I feel like the plot is put to a halt so we can watch her be all cute and clueless

BUUUTTTT THANKK YOU FOR THE UPDATE

This is what comes on my mind after reading the recent chapter hahaha
Though this is just random so bear with it

Claude: I'm using Jenette as a buff to give me a sleep so that your face won't show even in my dream.
Athy: Daddy just be honest that even without your memories you adore me to the core that's why you are getting some headaches.

Me: honestly I'm getting anxious to where or what will happen from now on its soo different like the Lovely princess book and the original story has been merged.

Man... I would really like to think that Anastasius is actually starting to love his daughter, and maybe there would be a plotwist were he changes and stop whatever he was doing because his plans would make sad Jennette. Sadly, that kind of thing never happens, at most we will see his demise and in his last moments he would think of Jennette and say something about how he regretted not meting her before, or something like that :'(

Just how long does the author wants to repeat that Janette is clueless and innocent? It's a bit annoying at this point now.

i hope this is the part in the novel where claude use lily as a hostage to talk to atty xD. he put some barrier in the area so atty would not teleport again.

but then again maybe spoon would alter it again xDD maybe she would not follow the novel. /if they follow the novel they would reunite after this huhuhuhu/

I saw the update and clicked it so fast!
Athy!!!
Except, she only appeared at the last panel :(
Well, Claude is still getting headaches and he thinks spending time with Jeanette elevates it? Sigh
Anyways, Lily and Athy reunion soon yay!
Thank you for the chapter 💕

Double-page supporter
Thanks a million for the release BUCCI GANG!

I'm so glad for Lily.. Her peace of mind must've been bursting at the seams

Fed-Kun's army
How much longer will we see this side character.. Little girl had gall act cutesy till now, i wonder how would she act knowing all of this was partly her fault.

Off with her head! Jk.

Thank you for the translation.
Man I hope we get passed this lull because the cutesy Jeanette is giving me cavities.

Aggregator gang
Lucas you're a mage! YOU HAVE TELEPORTATION POWERS. Hurry tf up, jesus!

Dex-chan lover
I don't dislike Jennette, I mean she's a child so I'm not expecting more than a child out of her. But she really doesn't have much characterization yet, and the author seems strangely unwilling to offer the audience a look into her inner thoughts and motivations.

I feel like if we had a better understanding of why she is the way she is, she might be a more engaging character.

Fed-Kun's army
hh jennette youre not,,, his dau,,,ghter,,, ilysm but u can find a family that aint him

Users who are viewing this thread