Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 62

Group Leader
God I’m getting sick of this PLEASE can we go back to the main character.. so sick of seeing Jennette 🤢 Love that she pretends to care for Athy and see her as a sister but she doesn’t care that her “father” and sister are estranged and she’s just happy she gets to see him 🙄

Jennette is the typical airhead “nice girl” who annoys the heck out of you because she has no idea what she’s doing wrong 🤢

BRING LUCAS BACK PLEASE 😭😭😭😭😭😭

im sick of seeing jennette's happy face like seriously i want more of athy and claude AND WHERES MY BOI LUCAS

Fed-Kun's army
That's what I'd like to ask, Blackie, how is that snake and you related with her?

AND WHERE THE FCK IS LUCAS???? YOU TAKING YOUR SWEET TIME HUH PUNK AJSSJJJDJDJDJJSKS- (im just kidding plz come back, older hanako, we miss you)
Hello, excuse me? Has anyone seen a black haired boy that can be a hot older guy? We're finding this fish called Lucas.

GUYS DID YOU SEE THAT F KNING PARALLELISM BETWEEN WHEN ATHY FIRST MET CLAUDE AND THE JEANNETTE CLAUDE SCENE???????? BECAUSE I. SCREAMED. SHE'D BETTER NOT TAKE ATHY'S PLACE!!!!!

ARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHH IM NOT EVEN FUCKING HALFWAY AND I WANNA HSONAOISNCOSAOSAAAAHOSDJ
ATHY ENDURED SO MUCH TO EARN CLAUDE'S LOVE WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE THIS WAY. YOU KNOW WHAT, I'M GOING TO SAY IT, I ALWAYS WANTED TO ROUNDHOUSE KICK JENNETTE AAAAAA

Omg so many hates for jennette.
Idk i cant hate her, but maybe ill hate her later, but still she just want to be with her family :(
How i wish claude, athy and jennette can live together LOL
Dont hate me uwu

I don't have anything against Jennette, but it seriously pains me to see her taking Athy's place. Of course, this won't last, but it still sucks. I miss the daddy-daughter moments.

On another note, I'm betting on Dark!Claude's paternal instincts for Jennette to awaken so as to help derail the whole plot to have Jennette take Athy's place.

And although Jennette doesn't mean any harm, I am taking note that she seems to forget the tragedy of Athy being chased away by Claude. Like, there's an actual rift in their relationship, yet she's so eager to get closer to Claude. I can't say she's being evil, but in a way I do think she's being insensitive.

No it's not a coincidence, it's a god damn conspiracy... Also, dark Claude is a bit evil hot huh? And yeah fam, I've never liked Jennette either, she did nothing for her sister in the original story, and seems to be relishing in being in the spotlight now.

I like the tension build up and the whole ‘will she replace Athy?’ nuance- but I miss seeing Athy 😕

I think if Jennette does replace her then the whole plot progression loses it’s meaning... I’d feel inclined to not really read anymore... Hopefully that doesn’t happen.

Group Leader
Lmao the hate for Jennette. I get it though, I wanna see more of what Athy is up to.

Thanks for the release 😊

I like Jeanette because she isn't the usual rival b*tch we get, instead she is just a sheltered girl who dream to live happily with her family.
Tho, it's strange that she idolize so much Claude since she was raised mainly by white haired dude yet she seems to not have developed any sense of kinship toward him.
Anyway, I don't see Jeanette as a treat for Athy because knowing her she would happily share Claude with Athy xD

Fed-Kun's army
Claude in soft golden light is a gift, BUT GET YO MEMORIES BACK DAD.
Jeanette is totally not a threat, I feel bad for her she is just starved of affection.

Fed-Kun's army
@Aslinn I think its cause Whitedogdude what'shisnameagain? is always so strict with Jeanette and has brainwashed her to find kinship with Claude instead.

i really tried to like jennette i really did. but how can she be so happy and all snuggled with claude when her "dear friend" literally lost that same dude as a father figure and was forced to be on the run. i know all she wants is affection but why does it have to be under these circumstances. theres just something about her that no matter how genuine she is, it just doesn't reach me, and that says a lot. i literally dread to read every new update because of my constant fear that she will finally replace athy.
thank you for listening to my anti-jennette TED talk *mic drop*

Group Leader
AHHHH~!! FINALLY, COME BACK AGAIN!! finally, Athi see Lily again after long time ~<3 Thank you for up again!!!

Yeah, no, I know Jennette is kind and all, but how the heck someone raised as nobility BE THAT NAIVE?! I hate her. enough said.

Users who are viewing this thread