Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 63

i hate this arc so much hurry up & get your memories back claude and then i cant wait for the angst when claude realizes how shitty of a dad he was being when he lost his memories kkeekeke

Double-page supporter
jennette tell me something. were you going to tell your dear friend athnasia, a princess whom you know her father - who once cherished her very much - suddenly abandoned and treated cruelly, how you - WITH THAT SAME FATHER - HAVE BEEN GETTING INTO A BETTER RELATIONSHIP WITH!!! JENNETTE I JUST WANT TO TALK. DID YOU THINK THAT WOULD MAKE YOUR FRIEND, ATHY, HAPPY! DID YOU!!!! kldfjgdksfjhndkfb

about jennette's "it was going to be a secret between us" regarding ijekiel knowing about athy: WELL THEN FEEL JEALOUSD FKDSJGDKSGJAKSD

i have nothing against jennette because i understand this sort of annoying naive selfishness is intrinsic to her character but at the same time, good god!

edit: @zeldashaircut i completely agree omfg please let the immense regret happen this slow torturous wait is agony. also, i really, really, really like your profile picture : ) )) ) ) ) and ur username is SO VALID

Jeannette, it's okay to feel upset but please don't make any trouble that would threaten Athy's life

Am I the only one who kinda likes the book version more of this arc like we get more of a focus on athy idk

Double-page supporter
anyways thank you so much for the update!!! interesting to see the plot sort of getting a move on. i think athy now realizes how much the situation has been, shall we say, exacerbated. i really wonder why claude's headaches are lessened with jennette's presence... some kinda Black Magicks from jennette's Real Dad TM? ?? also is it jennette or jeanette because i feel like im having a crisis of faith reading everyone's comments with "jeanette" like am i just blind

jennette... stop being a selfish PRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!

I HAVE HAD IT UP TO HERE. YOU HAVE ACTUAL MENTAL ISSUESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

god help me because is WILL reach through the screen to beat cho ass if u start causing trouble for athy

Does his headache disappear because of shared blood or because it makes him subconsciously feel he has made up for the gap Athy has left

God Jenette I understand your character design but it pisses me off. Poor Athy, when is Lucas coming back for real....it feels like its been years since I saw them interact. Also bb Ijekiel, can't help but cheer for this ship too.... I hope things progress for this ship now that Athy will be staying nearby

I have no animosity towards Jennette but damn my heart aches for Athy. Claude no BAKA! :'(

Users who are viewing this thread