Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 64

So beautiful, great closeups! She looks so lovely in his eyes. A bit out of reach though, shes not even aware of it 🤭

Hmm… So, does this mean we'll see überarchmage fight this kid when he returns? Also, what will said übermensch /übermagier do upon his return to discover the clusterfuck they have gotten themselves into? 🤔 Is a reverse harem forming? 🤔

Also, if Claude regains his memories (knock to the head by übermagier), how will he react to his daughter having fled his wrath to go hide out at some boy's house? 😂😂😂🤔

ah trully Athy's face is very similar like Claude. Why don't you realize it Claude 😠

The only reason I don't ship these two is simply because of Jennette.
I don't hate the child, she deserves as much love as Athy.
Children who don't feel loved often lead to doing terrible things, to which I hope she never does.
Both girls deserve love.

Awweeee my boi! My poor poor boi! I’m sorry! Athy belongs to Lucas but u know, this young lady will always have her lap open, just come dear...... huehuehue.

Group Leader
Lucas come home 😭😭😭😭

Not as mad this chapter since it wasn’t all about Jennette thank god and it was sparkly and sweet but SIGH lucas come home and set things STRAIGHT

Ijekiel, my cute little Ijekiel... 😭😭 I'm rooting for you even if it's useless...

Fed-Kun's army
Aww that was cute, but yeah no, Athy and Lukas ftw for me o3o

COME BACK OPMAGEBOI!! Q3Q

Where's Lucas?
Someone going to steal Athy aaaaaaa
Just go back already Lucas.. please ;A;

Users who are viewing this thread