Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 64

In the novel the interactions between Claude and jennette were not this intens though...
I miss Athy and Claude's father daughter moments...

Double-page supporter
@Amiana_Snow i KNOW, I'm holding on to see the fallout. I feel like the author is just dragging the angst out and I suppose it's good to sow seeds for future conflict and development of athy/ijekiel and complex friendship shenanigans but I'm just impatient the entire time because while Lucas took one chapter to get to the world tree, he's literally taking 1000 chapters to come back

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna need to read something light after this because everytime I can feel my blood pressure shoot up from aggravation. >~<

Fed-Kun's army
i said i would stop reading it for a while but i just can't help but keep checking and hoping it's FINALLY father/daughter reunion hahaha afljkdsfdlkj spoon isn't really changing this series for the better tbh, the art is beautiful but the story is worse

bucci gang is doing wonderful as always tho!! thank you for the update!!

If Lucas still dissapear for long, im gonna move ship tbh... Izekiel is also deserved Athy, he's very care about our princess, tho in a way Jenette deserved to have her prince as well it seems like Izekiel doesn't have that kind of feeling for her.... yet
is it true that Plutus/Spoon ship Izekiel and Athy more?

Goodness. I am moving ship. Urghh. Now I can't bear to see kiel being heart broken. Urgh....

BTW, I really really like the clothing that Athy wears. So pretty.... 😍😍😍

Honestly, i like both lucas and kiel. They are very different but i love their personality OwO ♡♡♡

Dex-chan lover
This boy is too nice and soft!
WHYY!? I feel Lucas is perfect for Athanasia since they're both older than they look and their personalities match. BUT Ijakiel is such a perfect existence!! HE'S LITERALLY TOO FUCKING GOOD!!

📣Lucas! There's a bug around Athy!📣
🤣
Thank you for the update💕

Users who are viewing this thread