Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 65

Oh god she is so dumb I mean why would you tell your whole life story who is supposed to be the biggest secret ever to a person you don't even know....

Annoying?! ANNOYING?! I still don't like Jetty but I don't hate her either. But dude, you're worst than any scumbag in this world.

Fed-Kun's army
@MadMN7 Hmm, well you can't really blame her, the author did it! xD

Edit: Ugh, I'm so over this crap though.... like 8 chapters of the "useless sisters" crap. Idc! Show me some actual development!

Dex-chan lover
Lol, Salmon.
Now, if only all daddies in this series can be a little less of sociopaths, thank you very much.

Friend [sister(well, yes, but actually no)]: I can't tell her I'm her family even if I've been with her for months/years
Emperor [father(well, not really)]: I can't tell him I've only seen him from far away and only talked to him for days/months
Dad's Stranger Friend [IDK you(but he knows you)]: I'll tell him even though I only met him for days/weeks

thank u salmon for voicing the people's concerns. whitey fuckers rise up!!!!!

Boo... We forgot to leave the note in the chapter... T3T BUT we changed Jennette to Jeanette and Ijekiel to Ezekiel!

I don’t hate Jennete, it’s just dislike. She’s too innocent and ignorant. I want for her to mature and have some character development. People like her are difficult to deal with because they won’t understand many things. At this point, she is just an ignorant pawn being used to destroy the people she cares about. At some times, ignorance is a sin. So I want her to be able to bravely face the truth and mature.

As much as I like the implied Athy/Whitey Jr. hang-out in this, can we PLEASE get some Athy/Lucas interaction soon!?! My ship is dehydrated, and the thirst is real!

My thought on the story so far
You get a handsome dad
She get a handsome dad
He get a handsome dad
Everyone gets a handsome dadssss

Le me look at my dad....welp, at least u are not someone who after my head ┐(´ー`)┌

Ahahaha, I love seeing Athy's uncle squirming in discomfort! bwhahahaha
Take that, you lowlife.

And I still can't stand Jeanette. She is too naive and too selfish and too kind at the same time. It irritates the hell out of me how easily she's manipulated and I can't be mad because she looks like a good person but she's been doing some selfish and idiotic stuff which just makes me want to strangle her.
You can just see the sh!t she's stirring up with almost no effort.

And where is Lucas? TT_TT

Amen hallelujah to my fellow thirsty sister at the end panel LMFAO thank you for this update!

I feel sorry for Jeannette because she is gonna have a bad heart breaking time to cure her of her innocent and ignorant behaviour. But I do hope the future heart break she'll face will make her a stronger and more capable person.

Also I hope salmon continues to be horny on main their rambles are god sent

Users who are viewing this thread