Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 65

Fed-Kun's army
Our fellow thirsty staff amen.
Dark!claude is such a shitty dad he has no right to be getting jelly but damn if I am a sucker for edgy dark-haired men.

I feel bad for Jeannette but she's so naive that the stuff she does makes me roll my eyes .

ivv

Dex-chan lover
yeah, fucj it all. I've been using that phrase for quite a while now. It feels like drinking after a tiresome day.

thank u buccigang for posting this so soon! ridibooks only just put it up and already you guys got this out... power

Double-page supporter
I get that this gets us more hot evil dads and all but I'm getting a little tired of how long this is taking. I did enjoy that she's becoming self aware of her shallow relationship with her family, but I have trouble feeling bad for her. It feels like she wants to rush into a deep relationship when it takes years to build something like that.

Edited to add: Also all their clothes are really fucking cute this time. A+.

Jeannette is so naive and selfish- god I really wish this arc would finish. I’m sorry but??? I feel that she’s as insincere as Claude. She just wants to be coddled as a Princess and not actually as a daughter, in my opinion.

I don't like older men but Holy Shit Mr. White in that panel with Ezekiel

amen hallelujah praise the lord almighty jesus christ!!!

Dex-chan lover
Jeanette is way too naive for her own good. How come her scheming daddy never taught her to be smarter if he wanted her to nab the king? And I don't mean book smart, I mean people smart, something that so far she severly lacks.

Group Leader
Jeanette is basically that girl that most girls hate or get irritated by because they’re so stupid and act all innocent while doing Selfish things but because they “didn’t know better” they can’t be criticised or else you’re a bitch...

Day ?? Without Lucas..

Come home please.. 😭

Y’all see how jeanette eye isn’t like crystals anymore but athy are still crystal I have a theory that it like represents the innocent and pure and jeanette are blinded by jealousy plus she was born by black magic

She wears contacts theyre used to hid that shes royalty, theres literally a scene of her with them off because it difficult to wear all the time.

@cheycheybaby Her eyes aren't jewels all the time because she has a bracelet or whatever it was that hides her true eyes so people won't know she's royalty. It's actually quite literal rather than a poetic approach haha.

@SleepyRui HAHAHA you got to do the do before I did. Speedy Gonzales.

And to everyone who supports my thirst: amen.

No, however much they try to make people like and sympathize Jeanette, I can't do it, I just can't. I don't like her and her jealousy. It's enough of her arc I want athy, lucas and our dear Claus' story back. Thank you for the chapter 💖

Users who are viewing this thread