Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 65

Fed-Kun's army
Damn Salmon 😂😂 this is different level thirst.

Also I just feel bad for Jeannette man (even tho I'm 100% certain she's going to cause trouble later).
Imagine if this was written from her POV, I guarantee most of y'all would like her. It's mainly our love/pity for Athanasia that's driving the hate imo

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TELL ME. WHERE TO READ THE NOVEL? I'M DYING TO READ THE NOVEL. PLEASE SOMEONE SAVE ME.

@Gayle_gab Novelupdates has the novel! It’s titled ‘Suddenly became a princess one day’ and it’s not fully translated yet.

well Jenette darling, Claude want to meet you to suck the black magic outta him since you're a blob of black magic in form of human afteral hohohoho😃

Ugh, his eyes in the last panel. *wipes drool*
Everyone's got their own backstory and it's not black and white.
I'm really interested in what made Anastacius (or whatever the name was, Claude's brother) the way he is.

Jeanette, Jeannette... :/

I cannot wait for the backstory of Claude's brother.

nobody:
me to mr. white: put👄 it 👤on 🧐and 👺make🧚🏻‍♂️him 😼wanna 🥵marry💍 me👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Aggregator gang
Im broke im sorry I can’t say I don’t hate Jennette anymore she’s so ducking incompetent I don’t care what you say about her I will hate her until she gets a redemption arc

Dex-chan lover
On the subject of names, I always felt like the MC's was supposed to have been Anastasia and it somehow got jacked up along the way. Particularly with the whole "immortality" thing attributed to it (one of the famous bearers of the name was supposedly the only person to survive their entire family being executed, seemed like an appropriate reference to make). But it turns out Athanasia is a flower, and its name does mean immortality in Greek. Just throwin' that out there for anyone that may have had a similar thought process on the matter but didn't bother firing up Google.

Fed-Kun's army
ok jackass. you know the reason why Jenette longs for family, don't you? that's right, it's because you neglected her and let White makes her as a pawn! now take responsibility and clean up this whole mess

jeannette what the actual fuck girl 😭 i know he’s the first person to make jeannette feel important, but my god did she really have to tell him EVERYTHING

Ugh Jennette I know you're supposed to be innocent and all but did you have yo be so dumb to the point that you told something that's supposed to be a secret ugh

Users who are viewing this thread