Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 65

When will Claude get his memory back? How many more chapters? Someone please spoil it for me 😭 I can't stand this Jeanette drama for longer; she thinks the world revolves around her 😑

Lucas will be gone for a year and Jeanette is good for some reason I can't tell yet lol. This story is very tragic at the same time its not haha.

I feel like this arc is starting to get dragged too long, the Jenette focus isn't as interesting as Athy's, there isn't much focus to Ijekiel and Athy also even when Lucas dissapeared... when Jenette will tell at least Athy about it? and the black daddy... mr. white don't do anything significant so far, Claude was also kinda comatose-d... sigh.

@sweet-potato cuz he's a dumb sociopath who doesn't realize that his daughter needs to be more than a cute bioweapon to get through to his brother. 😂 He's just discovered that his daughter is wrecked, on point, cut his heart, and won't mesh well with Claude—not to mention, he was probably just thinking about his brother and how alone/narcissistically isolated he appears.

Another boring chapters....
I feel sick with this.
But yeah at least there're some updates...

Thank u for the translations... And about the name, i dont really care actually 😁

Dex-chan lover
@amissa25 I don't understand how this is thinking the world revolves around her? She may want it (and that's alright cause her world only consists of her detached family and foster family), but she definitely doesn't think it revolves around her...feels like quite the opposite really. Like she is the only person who doesn't have a place.

huuuuuuuuaaaaaaaAAAAAAAARRRGHHHHHHHHHH I DON'T LIKE ALL THESE CRAP WHERE I DON'T GET CLAUDEXARHYXLUCAS FLUFFYNESSSSSSSS!! huffhuffhuff I can't stand looking at the stinky snake that old man UGHHHHH hate himmmmmm😭😭😭😭😭😭 please do make up faster daddy Claude or I'll spank you on the head😤😤😤😤

Now I kinda want Jennette to win anastacius' heart and then him confessing that he's her father please 😭😭 I know many people hate jennette but I want both her and athy to have a happy ending

I still don't like Jeanette not matter how the author wants to portray it. She is the most weakest character here. The world doesn't revolve around you girl alright. Maybe I am tired of innocent looking characters that have no character development.

Ahhh I miss Athy x Lucas moments 😭😭.

@Aeriuwu well claude not jenette's real father. That black hair guy is the real jenette real father, claude only belong to athanasia

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Honestly, this may be cruel of me, but I just want Jennette to disappear. Girl, I don't care if you want family whatsoever, don't try to stole another girl's father. Yeah, I don't care you didn't know whether Claude is your real father or not, from the moment you try to be close with Athanasia and Claude while knowing that their relationship right now is so bad that Athy has to run away, then YOU are also in the wrong. Go to your trash of a father and stay away from your uncle (Claude)

Fed-Kun's army
I can't wait for someone to tell Jeannette that she is nor Anathasia's sister nor Claude's daughter but just some girl born from some kind of black magic.
It's not like I really hate her but just that she's so damn annoying...

I really appreciate this update. I'm starting to enjoy Jeanette's pov, accepting her pure (?) desire of having a true family, even tho I haven't seen much character development in her. And I don't hate Ezekiel's papa and Claude's brother (forgot their names lol) as much as I used to. Idk, I'm just enjoying the flow of this comic, fully surrendered to the author's scenario. Take me wherever u wanna, thor :)

Anyway, can't thank you enough, BUCCI GANG!!!!! ❤️

....but I’m the only one who wonder how it is possible that no one realizes that Anthacius is Claude's “twin” ? I mean, okay they understand that they look alike, but come on....they're identicals! don't they find anything suspicious?

Oof this chapter made my heart squeeze with pain. I really hope Anatacius(?) Claude’s brother actually has a change of heart and realizes how dumb their plan has been and just takes Jenette and lives a happy life after making up for what they did to her, Claude and Athy somehow. Also really like the small details like his eyes changing back to blue slightly after realizing how hurt and innocent she is, the fact that their clothing color scheme and design are super similar from the dark base color to the yellow details to the stripes on the neckties lol! I can’t wait for Athy to be the main subject again though, but I feel like we’re going to watch her and Jenette get hurt more😞 thank you so much for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread