Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 65

ok I need answers

someone who has read the novel please tell me,
does Jeanette die or what, I mean as a chimera she should die either by being killed or the fact she isn't really human right?

Fed-Kun's army
I'm sick right now. It's hard to breath lately, and my fatigue causes me to remain on my bed. Each day, I feel like I'm dying. When I visited my doctor, he said something very sad. "Your low immune system was caused by Lucasius Deficiency."

( ∩’-’ )=͟͟͞͞⊃)˘̩̩̩ᾥ˘̩̩̩`) Thank you for the new chapter!

Aggregator gang
@moonbears:i haven't read the novel but someone who had read it told (spoiled) me that
she won't die, Claude's brother (aka Jeannette's old man aka the tyrant Anastasius) will sacrifice himself to save her live, i don't remember how tho. She will become Athanasia's pen pal.

I felt bad for Jeannette here tbh. i'm sure ezekiel/ijikiel cares about her, but i think it's obvious that his father/mr.white doesn't see her as family and more of a piece he can use for/against Claude. also Athanasia obvs cares about her, but Athanasia is probably trying to keep her distance because it's painful for her to ask about Jeanette and Claude, and Jeanette can't see that. Jeanette doesn't know about the book!! She has no idea how to understand Athanasia's complicated feelings! I really can't at these comments calling her stupid and dumb and wanting to skip over this part of the story. she's not even the villain of this manhwa and people hate her as much as they do other villains in Korean isekais.

also it would be better if her real father told her the truth by now. if anyone is dumb here it's dark claude

Not to be ungrateful but im not fond of the name change. I mean, this is another country, meaning different names and translations. I think its unfair to the writers for you guys to just change his name like that imo

Double-page supporter
T_T claude starved. author pls be merciful and give him more screentime (ahem, re: Please Move The Plot Jesus I Am sick of jeanette)

tysm for the chapter!! lmao salmon

im just so !!! ugh when is the story gonna progress already. i'm tired of seeing jeannette's pov all the time, she's just too naive and kind of dumb honestly (though she's nice so you can't hate her too much). i miss the povs just being mostly athy's :(((

also salmon simping in the last panel is a mood lmaooo, thank you for the updates!!

@moonbears
Nope, she doesn't die. First I'll have you know that Anastasius in the webtoon is a different person in the novel. In the novel, he is dead and an ancient magician who goes by Caraks possesses his body acting as he pleases and hurting Athy in process to catch Lucas's attention. So after the climax and stuff that I'd rather not spoil, Jennette's black magic is purified by this ancient magician and she is given her mother's green eyes since that magic is what gave her the crystal eyes. She and Ijekiel live faraway from sight of the royals due to, again, stuff that I'd rather not spoil. Fin.

I'm so tired and sick of this arc pleathe Lucas just come back and knock some sense to Claude

Come on author-nim! You're making this hopelessly dumb vich more and more annoying each chapter! What's even the purpose of this lengthy arc???

I want to like her since the beginning of this manhwa but you successfully FAILED IN DOING SO AS AN AUTHOR

WE MISS ATHY-CLAUDE! AND WE WANT LUCAS!!

thanks!

Jeannette met cluade and then athy ... bruh .. stay strong athy.
another chapter without lucas

sighs, im tiredt

I tried guys. I really tryyyy but I just can’t bring myself to like her more instead I dislike her more than ever 😩 Her naivety is to the point of dumbly annoying and ignorant that it leaves me exasperated. How long do we have to see her pov? Sigh...

Guys, I get that y'all really don't like Jennette, but think about how much time she spends with Anastacius. Plus, he's showing signs of change whenever he's around her.

The plot may not have progressed, but the character development for Ana is right there.

It's painful for me too, but just be patient. I don't think I would mind the Ana + Jen daddy daughter duo either~

Dex-chan lover
@Chichiquitas
I guess it will be like that untill next season, or at least Lucas comes back.
I agree with your reasons to dislike her but for me she is just inconsequential, she changes nothing and is little more than a tool for everyone except the MC (who seens to actually like her and don't ask about because she things she knows everything about Jeanette).

IDK if the objective was for the readers to like Jeanette or just not hate her as much as they did before since it shows that everything is not her fault, she is just stupid.

Ahhhhh, I don’t hate Jennette but I don’t really like her. Like I said before, she is an innocent little child.

However, she has been responsible of so much pain inflicted on Athanasia. I know she doesn’t mean it and all, but it frustrates me her naïve and ignorant behavior.

I understand her pain and so does Athanasia, but she needs to understand Athanasia‘s pain too. Instead of feeling a bit jealous, she needs to realize that her “sister” is suffering so much, etc.

Double-page supporter
I've been agonizing over this webtoon's snail pace since August of last year. Nothin new.

Whoa Salmon-sama you are on FIRE🔥
Finding him hot is normal nothin to worry about

fuck yall i hate jeanette ok we’ve been all hating dumb fc for a long time so why not jeanette lol

Users who are viewing this thread