Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 65

She says they a getting "closer". B**ch he falls asleep each time you are with him! How is that getting closer?!

As much as I find Jeannette a weak character - not in the sense of character, but in the sense of development and depth - I don't really mind at all: she's a child thirsty for affection from a family of her own, and I don't think anyone has ever bothered to teach her how to behave in such situations (but also how to behave against intrigue in general, since she's always been kept in reserve as an ace up her sleeve and puppet to be commanded to achieve other goals).

Also, i wouldn't mind if she was actually considered the younger sister of Athy, adopted by Claude.
Although a tide of Isekai and manga in general teach us otherwise, a man can safely have more than one daughter. And incredibly he can love all his daughters in the same way, without idolizing one of them and treating each other like a servant or worse...

WTFFFFFFFF JEANETTE?!!?!?!?!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!

But I am so happy to see a jealous dark!claude and a cute memory of Ezekiel with his daddy-kins. This was a good chapter.

Jeanette youre talking to yo father. dat mans is athys dad u guys cousins. stap u ignorant
i dont like jeanette but at the same time i cant come to hate her, hopefully her dad is changing because they are talking to each other more often now

Okay, the only problem I have on Jeanette in this chapter is that

GIRL?

Athy clearly told you to keep her whereabouts a secret??? I mean, regardless of who she was talking to, she shouldn't have disclosed that she's in contact with the Athy.

That really pissed me off.

I’m so tired of Jennette ugh pls end this arc sooner... or just let athy go to atlanta already...... don’t want to see Jennette anymore

Ok so this arc seems to be about Jeanette and her father while the first arc was about Athy and her father...

...wake me up when we get to the next arc lmao sorry I only care about Athy and Claude

Fed-Kun's army
yeah Jeannette... tell your secret that you kept your entire life to a stranger (from her point) what a good idea!

@goldfish178
But I am so happy to see a jealous dark!claude
I'm pretty sure he isn't jalouse. seeing how he is encouraging her (indirectly) to tell Claude and Athy that she is a princess. I think he is annoyed on how innocent and dumb she is

And again no progress :< Claude is sleeping all the time, Athy is hiding and Jeanette as always annoying. Well... still can't wait to see a new chapter.
Thank you for translation!

I hate jeanette, I want the manhwa to be revolved about athy and her father Just like before, LUACAAAAAAS WHERE ARE YOUUUU

Jeanette on my fuckinnnn nerves bro. Stop creating drama binch I want more father daughter bonding time and you are NOT the daughter I am looking for. Frankly though Claude can fuck off too (even though it's not really his fault...) Let Athy go on a grand adventure with Ezekiel and Lucas loll. Let's make this an action/adventure story. I'm wayyyy too salty

Users who are viewing this thread