Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 65

SALMON, I FEEL YOU ON EVERY LEVEL HAHA!!! (you are not alone *wink wink nudge nudge* =w= we should drink together to quench our thirst!
Srsly, I wonder what jeanettes dad means when hes like "annoying" like family is annoying or the fact that his daughter likes his murderous brother annoying? like whats UP?? Anyhow, can't wait for Lucas to fix this whole mess. Thanks Gucci Gang!!!

Janette's not-dad is already getting a redemption arc even tho he hasn't done anything SUPER evil yet lmaoo. Like he must feel that he failed Janette as a parent despite trying to separate himself from her. But tbh I'm just dying to see where it's gonna go from here and when Anthy is gonna get out of her not-exile.

@wanderdoodle reincarnated? Isnt athy transmigrated from another world? Original athanasia is dead, and never feel the love from her father that she desperately want

Fed-Kun's army
Every somewhat important character: "Hey Jeanette, I'm telling you something super important, but you must absolutely keep it secret, kay?"
Jeanette: "Yes, okay."
Mysterious Stranger: "Hey, if you tell me what you're worried about, I could help you. Maybe. Depending on the actual issues. With a bit of luck. At least I can try."
Dumb Idiot: proceeds to tell literally every secret she's been keeping to Mysterious Stranger
Not!Dad: wtf I did not actually expect her to spill everything. What do I do now?

She's selfish, ignorant, stupid, but also kind and altruistic. imo the worst combination of character traits.

@Paperone I was actually wondering about this. What was the point of this transmigrated thing when she came into this body AS A BABY? And Athanasia basically sees Claude as her father too. I don't know man. I think reincarnation is more appropriate.

@Paperone yes that's right.
Athy was transmigrated. This was because although Jeanette was a chimera, a creature born from black magic, she did not actually know how to use black magic. She performed the spell only after researching from books about black magic. Sadly, the spell still failed and resulted in a Athy being transmigrated.

Slow story is good idk man I like it. Only reason people be complaining about it is cause we have to wait for updates instead of binge reading.

Something I thought while reading is that i don't mind Jen as a character in this story, but She's too naive and doesn't try to understand other people. It would be nice to see some character developmet in her and for her and Athy to actually become close friends at the end of this story.

Double-page supporter
i'm like a desert cactus slurping up that rare droplet of jeanette having an internal conflict and not being a blank cardboard cutout with giant ass eyes

@wanderdoodle im sorry but did you read the novel? none if the jennette feels bad stuff was there when i read it.
she can't control and is unaware of her black magic in every world. in the novel world she did actually know later on that claude's not her father but she stayed by his side nonetheless. there's nothing about jennette feeling sorry as far as i know.

I’m sorry if it was not accurate but that’s how I interpreted it. Please feel free to call out any other misunderstandings I had. I just wanted to give some backstory to those that hate on Jeanette. If you’re gonna hate someone, you gotta at least know the full story. Kudos to you for reading the novel 👏👏👏

@Wanderdoodle sorry, i think you read it in wattpad ? Its a story named the lovley princess, right? If yes, actually that is a fanfic, the author doen't make it officially

Oh yes I did. Thank you for telling me. I'll delete since it seems I spread some incorrect info. Thanks again.

Jennette is a very complicated character in my opinion, she desire and desire. Her desire causes her to be selfish. Spilling secret that she promise not to SPILL. She’s now so selfish that she does not recognize or to define what is selfishness is anymore.

:) it my opinion :)

Jennette just wants a family. I think it's fine to want a father (at least someone she thinks is her father) to love her and be around.

Anthy notices that too, feels jealous but also pities Jennette for taking her place, which is why she doesn't interfere their interactions.

They both love Claude and they both love each other but I think something is in the way preventing them to express that.

I've been re-reading this series and wanted to say THANK YOU to bucci gang for going with Ezekiel and Jeannette. It makes such a difference!

Users who are viewing this thread