Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 67

Dex-chan lover
A guy who cucked his brother suddenly cares about family? Pff.

ARGH FINALLY THE WAIT IS ALMOST OVER phew >< the manhwa is straying away abit so I was so scared it won't turn out the way I liked it to but welp ;) you don't know how relieved I am right now

btw the people who think of black claude as he is... get ready (idk if the manhwa will touch his story more though so welp let's wait and see)

@CSkies13
Oh thank god! It seems we're skipping to the academy arc (poor Caleb even if if its a shared uni) and we're FINALLY seeing the end of the tunnel for this dreaded arc. I guess we'll have to prepare ourselves either for the worst next couple of chaps (like something is going to go horribly wrong just to justify Lucas coming back oh so very soon. Honestly, I know spoon is gonna focus on fatherxdaughter to this adaptation but I AM still hoping for the rightful end of the ship after all)

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone spoil me please ? Since this arc is ending soon the next one is about what?
Also is Dark cloud really Jeannette father or is the body sorta reacting on its own ?

Omy! Huhuhuhuhuhuhu. As always, a big THANK YOU to Bucci Gang for the update. 😍😍

With the way this arc is progressing, I'm wonder if there will be a character development with Jeanette and her father. I mean, can't he just man up and start acting as a father that he was? 😔😔

Also, for Claude, as much as I want Athy to meet him again, I just had this feeling that I want him to suffer more for trying to kill Athy 😈

#SADIST💩

@Mira995 I'm not sure if there's someone who can give proper spoilers as far as the webtoon is concerned. We are caught up with the webtoon raws (thank you Bucci Gang!) so there are no spoilers. There's a novel, but I read somewhere that this arc deviates from the novel since it actually doesn't appear in there. And someone said in another forum that the antagonist might be different here, though that's not sure yet.

Aggregator gang
FINALLY! I was getting tired of waiting for this! I hope the story won't continue to drag this out anymore. Athy looked like she wanted to decline 😭

for anyone who wants a small spoiler from the novel and how this all plays out at the end of this arc:
Lucas comes back on athy's birthday and his present is restoring Claude's memories. that should be enough to satisfy you guys from this arc dragging on so far

Can't blame athy if she want or not to go. I mean she has to prepare herself to not get hurt again. And is hard to get no hopes on what you still didn't give up that much.

is this FINALLY the end of this arc? pleeeeease let it be so i can't watch athy suffer and walk on eggshells anymore :(

Plz claude dun harm my Beloved Cinnamon Roll again...n just hv fun together there ❤❤❤

Cya

I used to hate jenette back in the novel.. but as the webtoon potray her to this point.. somehow, i pity her and hope the happiness will come for her too.. and not by taking someone happiness as her (like back in the novel)

It dragged a bit but it's fine. I did adore Athy's interactions with Janette. They are still technically family, cousins instead of sisters. I was pretty close with my cousins, so it wouldn't be odd.
I know the whole point of this is so that when Janette's real dad saves her it won't see out of the blue.
Unless Spoon changes that, I know Spoon was given permission to rewrite a couple things.

Users who are viewing this thread