Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 69

asdjfifnfcisosoffijsjwi! Welcome back Lucas, FINALLY. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
wait..... aaaaaaaaaaaa. okay. thank you for the translation and update of course love lots 😘

I REALLY want to see Lucas in a braid; his hair now is perfect for it tbh. Anyway I can't wait to see how things play out. I have a feeling that Claude's evil brother is using Jeanette to poison and keep his memories all locked up, and poor Jeanette has no idea.

i wish athy atleast said that she missed him or welcomed him back,,,, maybe she will later?

YESSS!! I'm haply Lucas is back and him & athy had a moment together!
Thank you for the translation!! 💕

FINALLY. OH MY GOD HE’S FINALLY BACK.
now can we get over with babying jenette arc

OHMYGOD LUCAS IS FINALLY BACKKKK!!!!! I legit almost screamed when I saw him!!! He is looking so damn fine with that long hair 😍
and oh my god that kabe-don!!! his blush!!! the way he was ready to risk it all for her!!! too many things to comment on, i can't -faints-

but good lord, we knew black magic was bad but this is real rough... pls save him and get this arc over with lucas 😭

This is so different from the novel. But jeanette is killing claude, get the hell outta here girl we don’t need you, Tell them Lucas

Do we know who is the male lead? I personally hope it's Lucas, but I keep going back and forth.

OHHHHH I GET IT?
So Jeannette because she's a humonculus or whatever gimmick is slowly killing Claude every time he sees her. So rather, she's not putting him to sleep, she's putting him to SLEEP, like forever.

Some kind of trap left behind?

That's extra cruel to Jeannette though since that means she'll never get her ideal dad.

Uuuggghhh LUCAAAAASSS me ovaries are exploding. Please tell me you're gonna fix'em now. And get rid of the rat please. Thanks for the translation! Much love for hour heroes ~ the translators!

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me that whenever the MC calls or even just think about out Lucas' name, he always pops out. She should have just did it way earlier, lol.

LUCASSSSSSSSSSSSS

OHHH man that atha something name, black claude, claude's evil brother, what did you do to him????

22 CHAPTERS LONG.

22 CHAPTERS BEFORE THE PLOT ACTUALLY MOVED FORWARD.

Running it through a calculator with all the released chapters, that's 31% of the whole story.

Users who are viewing this thread