Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 69

Fed-Kun's army
OHHHH! Is Lucas back!!? I haven't read the last few chapters including this one because I have been waiting for Lucas. I think I will wait a few more chapters to start reading again. Seeing Claude forget Athy hurt me too much.

Dex-chan lover
@xellast
Because in the case of Athy, she was too powerfull for her body. She was too small to control her power and it need to be outside of her the time she grow up.

And accessoiries because the narration make in scene that Jeannette is killing Claude.

@xellast iirc, one of the chapters around the time he lost his memory, i think they showed a bit of the "Original Timeline" of the story, where it was implied/revealed that Jeanette was actually a ticking curse bomb killing him (Made by his brother that wasn't really dead). Its been a while since that chapter so i might remember some things wrong.

Lucas ma boy!!! He is finally back wohooo😳 Please end our misery and fix our hot as hell but also idiotic king. Little Athy wants her dady. (I think the last part rhymes🤣)

Dun. Dun. Duuun.
So.. It’s about time they figure out the girl’s bad energy!
Actually not sure if this is a spoiler I haven’t read the novel but I do read spoilers sometimes

Group Leader
all through this chapter i was like:
LUCASSSSS, STAB HIM!!! STAB HIM RIGHT NOW!!!! GO AND STAB CLAUDE!!!!! STAB HIM! STAB HIM!
( i mean no harm, but lucas just needs to stab him rn so my heart won't be broken even more from another chapter of athy being abused >_<)

Double-page supporter
Whew, just wait till Lucas finds out how much time Athy's been spending with Ejekiel (Ijikiel?? How do you spell his name again)

Users who are viewing this thread