Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 71

Were those Lucas' parents? It makes sense why he's like this, although its kind of sad and confusing how he didnt care for his own mother yet bc he's romatically interested in Athy he's willing to do so much for her (although theyre still the #1 ship and I'm so glad its going by faster like shit man about time)

Athy and lucas kissed,
Felix hugged lily, I CAN'T WITH THIS EPISODE, IT'S TOO MUCH TOO HANDLE, I'M SOFTT😍

Wow, this chapter was 1 part confusing, 2 parts adorable, and 3 part OMG new ship confirmed! XD

And Lucas when he heard she'd kiss him! Kyaaaaaaaaa~! He's so cute! So darn eager! Plus we FINALLY got to see Lily and Felix hug! Yesssssssss! I've been waiting for those two to show signs that they like each other! BANZAI! >:D

This chapter is beautiful. Athy kissed lucas, lucas blushed, and that felix and lily embrace

NOW KITHH! ! ! ! a aa a a a sa a a a

god these last 3 chapters have felt UNHOLY compared to the drag of the last arc im crying

also lily and robaine kekekekeek

Plot twist: what if he turned his head at the last second and she ended up pecking his lips....

She give him a kisssssss!!! They're so cuteeeee. And Felix hugged Lily too! I love this chapter uwuuu

Users who are viewing this thread