Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 71

we might have not gotten the branch scene that we deserve but we got the kiss scene that we did not expect at all.

After so many frustrating chapters, I feel revive and happy with just seeing Lucas blush and Athy kissing his cheek 🤣 Plus, Lily and Felix moment 😁

For what i remember on the history, the king died too. When athy died and was the happy ending with the girl and her not brother, the king died and the not brother became the next king or something like this. But I think she still doesn't know that. Also I think his problem is the heroine (the happy girl) because I feel she is like a poison that serves a cure to his pain but actually is killing him.

@FeyFelyne
Athy and Lucas are pretty much the same. Adults stuck in a child's body. Didn't you pay attention to the previous chapter? This is Athy's 3rd life, this is her getting a 2nd chance on her first life.

HUWAAAAAA TERIMA KASIH SEKALIII ❤❤❤ ANJIR DUA KAPAL GUE BERLAYARRRR :""")

Btw indonesian fella kuy mutualan di twitter. @junesonata
I always follow back immediately ❤
I'm a kpopers and anime+manga fans

Group Leader
Omg.. now I don’t know who to ship. I love Lucas more though so I want to ship him and Athy... 😭 but Ijekiel....

STG NO HATE TO YALL IJEKIAL X ATHY SHIPPERS BUT AFTER THAT SCENE, LUCAS TOTALLY MAKES IJEKIAL LOOK LIKE A VANILLA FLAVOR

Users who are viewing this thread