Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 71

Dex-chan lover
source.gif

got to see something for both my ships!!!

Can we stop for a minute and savour the Felix x Lily moment we've all been craving for????? 😍😌

Oh yea the kiss scene was cute

BUT WHEN FELIX GRABBED LILY, I EVOLVED INTO MY FINAL FORM
KYYYAAAAA 😍😍😍

SPOON'S REALLY GOOD AT MATCHMAKING. THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFUL TRANSLATE, TRANSLATOR SCAN! THIS CHAPTER JUUUST 💘

@BlueCatMage no, his death won't be painless either way. It just... with Jeanette, he will die quicker, therefore, he will end his suffering quicker. With Athy, he will live longer but with the curse attacking him periodically.

My theory is Athy could be the cure for his curse that is why the black magic inside his body trying to reject Athy's presence and made him suffer whenever he was with her. All this time, it could be that Claude had been suppressing the curse in his body and the curse would seep through from Claude and try to harm Athy so when it accumulated enough, she would cough blood and get sick as her mana went rampant trying to fight back the curse. Remember how Lucas would sometimes poke her head to get rid of the remnant of black magic in her body.

Thus when Lucas is gone and Athy got sick, her dad gave his magic to Athy which made his body no longer able to suppress the black in his body. This could be why the curse is trying to resist Athy.

Just a casual theory with a lot of holes. Shall not be taken seriously.

Thank you guys so much for this fast translation nkdkcns spoon really fed us with this one

thank you for the update omg that was adorable Athy and Lucas lol he’s such a baby, getting so happy and excited

Fed-Kun's army
@nobody-desu wow it kinda makes sense at least to me
i always thought he detected something from ijekiel and was removing it out of jealousy

Users who are viewing this thread