Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 71

love lucas what a cutie ahaha
can someone refresh my memory and explain to me Lucas' age? LMAO
i remember him first meeting her when he looked like an adult and then changed himself to look more her age.
so how old is he really?

and also, i think the fact that he became younger was either due to lack of mana/power and/or he needed to look young to hang out in the palace and be friends with athy.
but my memory is poop so please help

Thank God for Lily and Felix! Spoon was forever drawing these two together, I was wondering when she'll give them a moment. 😍😍

SECOND LEAD SYNDROME IS PROLLY GON HAPPEN BUT NOW IS NOW SO LUUUUCAAAAAASSSSSS

can this PLEASE end with athy and lucas together bc if it doesn't I'm gonna get second lead syndrome and my heart's gonna break

I mean, my heart is still in pain for anthy and her dad.
But thiss chap!!! This chap!!!! This freaking CHAPTER is gold 😍😍😍😍
How long!!!! How long has it been since the last fluffffffff???!!!!!

The whole thing has completely derailed from the original novel. But I think it's much better, though more heartbreaks.

Dex-chan lover
Ehh? Why is the nanny so shocked? I mean.. THE SHIP IS MOVING!!

Many thanks

NANI THE FUCK HE IS SUDDENLY SO AFFECTIONATE MY HEART CANT TAKE IT

novel readers please tell me how the webtoon deviates cuse i heard the whole athy-claude separation involves less jeannette and more emotions

Question for people who have read the novel
So as far as I understand Lucas lives much longer than the average person due to his magic and everything. I know that Lucas is the ML, so does that mean he will eventually outlive Athy? Is this ever discussed or resolved in the novel?

Aside from that, my 2 ships are finally sailing! These most recent 3 chapters (almost) make up for the past 30.

@teruhashiclone
I’m pretty sure someone said that Lucas, Athy, and Claude all become immortal

They are so luck Felix didn’t see that. He might have tried to attack Lucas only to be sent to an early grave

Users who are viewing this thread