Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 71

I come to this thread to hear a million voices screaming in delight, and suddenly pass out.

Was not disappointed

Fed-Kun's army
Wait I just read it again and I wonder if Felix would have been upset too if he had see Athy kiss Lucas? Lily being shocked was funny too

I’m dying. Aaaah. My heart 💓 Pls. Tell me Lucas will is the ml and LOL FELIX!!! I saw what you did there!!! You sly guy 🙈🌚😂😂😂😂

I can't be only one who wished he would turn and steal a kiss....lol

YOU'RE SO FAST
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!!

Ah! They hid the action!
I wanted all angles of that peck!

And their faces afterwards!

On the other hand, Felix with the embrace/grab!
Lilian trying to save Felix from heart break tho... cute
They are Athy's second parents.

KILIG (doesnt have an english translation). THIS IS WHAT WE'RE ALL FEELING RIGHT NOW.
THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION.

But i still ship Athy x Ijekiel even tho i know it will never come to be xD

@Nobody-desu @TheTanJar7

You have the right idea but it's not exactly what happens.
( not really a spoiler but tags anyways // I'm only going to explain what I know is for sure happening but if you want some actual spoilers @ me )

Athy is only really suffering because she has a bunch of excess mana. Since she never learned how to use it, it could only build-up and slowly eat at her body. Claude has a curse, however it only affects him because he used black magic on himself (and if you remember, black magic never brings anything good). Lucas poking at her head was to get rid of traces of black magic which were from Jeanette since her entire existence is literally made from black magic. (Which is also why every time Athy interacts with Jeanette, Ijekiel, or "Mr. Whytte" Lucas always comments that she has something dirty on her). As for why Claude and Athy collapsed right before the amnesia incident, it's due to the hair accessory Athy got from Jeanette. The black-haired guy staying at the Alpheus house (can't remember his name atm ) put a spell on it which I believe caused Raven/Blackie to have the urge to return to Athy's body. This caused an abundance of mana to flow into her body, nearly destroy her body, and collapse (as it did when she was younger). Claude collapses because he took/"ate" the excess mana from Athy's body however this sped up the affects of the curse on his body, resulting in the current amnesiac.

ggyyAAAHHAHAHAHAHHHHH was literally the sound I made. BUT LUCASSSS AGH MY DARLING ASKING FOR A KISS SO STRAIGHTFORWARD. And adult Lucas gettin me🥴🥴🥴

reread it and noticed the cute Lilly and robaine moment there🥰 how he caught her and held her tightly close to him~~~

Dex-chan lover
The Athy x Lucas was immediately and completely blown out of my mind by the Lilian x Lucas. 😍😍😍

ivv

Dex-chan lover
THE COMMENT SECTION IS ON FIRE AGAIN!!!!!
ROBAINE you slick bastard! You we didn't see you hugging the maid there???
But I swear Robaine would be aiming his hidden shotguns if he saw princess kissing someone :3

Users who are viewing this thread