Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 71

My ships are sailingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lol athy x lucas and lily x felix moments were cute! πŸ˜†
Idk if it's foreshadowing that athy will go through a near death experience and will Lucas change his apathetic attitude about death bc of athy.

Oh my gosh! Even if it deviated a lot compared to the novel, thank you so much for the fan service XD

@Nrosa0
it was not Lucas' biological parents, the white haired guy is his master... The very first magician of the black tower.... His master fell in love with a normal human girl and have a family, unfortunately cause they were both (the wife and child) normal, they also died in old age leaving Lucas' master alone... So that is why his master is wishing that Lucas will not experience/understand the pain of losing someone.. then Lucas compared his master to Athy... He did not want Athy to drown in despair if ever Claude dies and choose to die as well...

@Nrosa0
I'm not sure, but just based on how it presented, I'd say the white-haired man was probably the one who taught Lucas magic, and that was his (the teacher's) family that died. Given how young Lucas is at the graveyard, I'd guess they died of unnatural causes (sickness, war, etc.). Since he is an adult when his teacher died, I would assume Lucas merely outlived him. Lucas probably didn't grow up in a normal household, since the teacher's line implies that Lucas has no understanding of what it is like to lose someone, or even to be emotionally attached to someone.

OH MY GOSH when lucas asked where athy was going to kiss him!!!! and she did!!! And lily and felix!!!! THE WAY I SCREAMED aaaaaa what a cute chapter πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

this whole time I waited and waited and waited so LUCAS CAN FIX IT

but he cant

that's illegal
not allowed
unfair
ive been deceived
what have I waited for

also that kiss is sooooo, yes, love it, at least I got this

That look on Lucas' face in the last panel πŸ˜‚β€οΈ

*Mission Accomplished* 😏😏😏

Users who are viewing this thread